Old 17 Feb 2012, 16:54 (Ref:3027168)   #851
Peralta
Veteran

Mexico
Guadalajara Jalisco
Peralta is a back marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peralta View Post
Petrov rang me up last night and said he signed for Caterham last week but had to keep his mouth shut but will announce on Monday that he is driving for them. Sorry Trulli.
I guess it took longer to sort out the paper work but I said a couple of times on this board that Petrov had signed. Sorry Trulli and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. That was funny by the way.
Old 17 Feb 2012, 21:49 (Ref:3027319)   #852
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peralta View Post
I guess it took longer to sort out the paper work but I said a couple of times on this board that Petrov had signed. Sorry Trulli and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. That was funny by the way.
Yes, I recall you did post just that and you were largely ignored.

Full marks for your accuracy and for having the guts to post what you did at the time, in advance of the official announcement.
Old 18 Feb 2012, 14:04 (Ref:3027595)   #853
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrogothicus View Post
Just seen on Twitter a journalist called Jordan Irvine (@IrvineF1) tweeted that Pic could have sponsor issues an his drive may be in doubt.
Marussia tweeted back saying "No such worries".

Just wondering who Pic is sponsored by and whether this "issue" may have a grain of truth?
I'm just wondering who tf is Pic?
Old 18 Feb 2012, 17:11 (Ref:3027647)   #854
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I'm just wondering who tf is Pic?
Charles Pic, been in GP2 for the last couple of years, done alright in it. Marussia's 2nd driver for 2012, let's see if he can stand up to the Glock.
Old 18 Feb 2012, 17:14 (Ref:3027650)   #855
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ok thanks. Never heard of him.
Old 21 Feb 2012, 00:05 (Ref:3028648)   #856
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Williams hire Alex Wurz to be drivers "mentor".

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/97599
Old 21 Feb 2012, 01:04 (Ref:3028654)   #857
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Williams hire Alex Wurz to be drivers "mentor".

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/97599
I think this is a darn good idea Alex has lot's of experience...

I believe we will see more of this type of tactic used in the future...
Old 8 Mar 2012, 19:25 (Ref:3037181)   #858
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Robert Kubica is unlikely to be driving an F1 car any time soon, if what Jaime Alguersuari says about him is anything to go by.

“But at the moment the latest information I have about him is not very good. He cannot drink using his hand - I mean, he cannot take a glass and drink, so it doesn't look very good. I think his injuries are more than expected."

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/177473/...-_reports.html