Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is the driver of the Grand Prix?
Nico Rosberg 6 12.00%
Daniel Ricciardo 1 2.00%
Sebastian Vettel 2 4.00%
Kimi Räikkönen 2 4.00%
Felipe Massa 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Sergio Perez 34 68.00%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Max Verstappen 1 2.00%
Lewis Hamilton 2 4.00%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Nico Hulkenberg 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 0 0%
Esteban Gutiérrez 0 0%
Felipe Nasr 0 0%
Rio Haryanto 0 0%
Pascal Wehrlein 1 2.00%
Jenson Button 1 2.00%
Marcus Ericsson 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Jolyon Palmer 0 0%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19 Jun 2016, 12:00 (Ref:3652999)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: European Grand Prix 2016

Who is the driver of the Grand Prix?
Old 19 Jun 2016, 14:41 (Ref:3653386)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Perez. Next up would be Nico for making it look easy and not shouting at his engineer to ask which knobs to turn to adjust his car.

Richard
Old 19 Jun 2016, 14:53 (Ref:3653404)   #3
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Pérez
Old 19 Jun 2016, 14:54 (Ref:3653407)   #4
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Perez, closely followed by the FOM Bleep Machine.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 15:09 (Ref:3653422)   #5
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Perez, I guess.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 15:18 (Ref:3653436)   #6
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Perez
Old 19 Jun 2016, 15:42 (Ref:3653445)   #7
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Perez
Old 19 Jun 2016, 15:58 (Ref:3653459)   #8
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Has to be Hamilton. Starting from 10, didn't crash in first corner.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 16:32 (Ref:3653482)   #9
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hands down Perez.. even challenging a Ferrari at the end.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 16:55 (Ref:3653498)   #10
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've got to go with Checo. Anybody else is just pointless.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 17:16 (Ref:3653514)   #11
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Perez. Other good drives out there from Button, Nasr and Magnussen I felt. Feel free to disagree but despite having issues, Hamilton in by far the best car should have done an awful lot better than just 5th. He didn't even close on Checo once his issue was 'solved'.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 19:13 (Ref:3653573)   #12
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits In A Red Bull View Post
Perez. Other good drives out there from Button, Nasr and Magnussen I felt. Feel free to disagree but despite having issues, Hamilton in by far the best car should have done an awful lot better than just 5th. He didn't even close on Checo once his issue was 'solved'.
Spot on summary Biscuits ☺

Heck even Palmer was going well at one point!!
Old 19 Jun 2016, 19:40 (Ref:3653591)   #13
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I voted for Hamilton! Well he did eventually work out what button to press ... all by himself.

I would bet that Rosberg would have known precisely what button did what.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 20:07 (Ref:3653599)   #14
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vettel. The Ferrari still isn't quite there but he got a creditable 2nd.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 20:42 (Ref:3653606)   #15
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Perez of course.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 22:02 (Ref:3653623)   #16
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Clearly Checo. Almost a minute ahead of his overrated teammate.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 22:08 (Ref:3653627)   #17
sparkione
Racer

England
Oxfordshire
sparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Jenson – for keeping his chin up and his head down. Lewis a close second – for railing against the regime.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 00:27 (Ref:3653668)   #18
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Verstappen might not have beaten Ricciardo, but how about that comeback at the end? He got rallied back early on and at one point was over 15 secs behind Ricciardo, but at the end I think if we had 1 or 2 more laps he would have passed him. Unless Ricciardo was cruising, but 1 more lap and cruising or not he would have been at the DRS disadvantage.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 00:29 (Ref:3653671)   #19
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Pascal Wehrlein

Dragged the sad Manor to an *almost* points paying position, a place it is not deserving to be on specification and prior performance.

Let down by brake failure..

Reckon he could 'do a Rosberg' if given the chance in the Benz?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 20 Jun 2016, 03:00 (Ref:3653719)   #20
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Rosberg. Absolutely destroyed it.

But seeing as Ricciardo is an Aussie. I voted him.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 04:31 (Ref:3653732)   #21
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nico, Trifecta! Kudos to Perez and Vettel too.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 10:43 (Ref:3653797)   #22
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
I voted for Hamilton! Well he did eventually work out what button to press ... all by himself.

I would bet that Rosberg would have known precisely what button did what.
I wonder if Jenson has button issues...
Old 20 Jun 2016, 12:27 (Ref:3653820)   #23
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Rosberg. He couldn't have done more.

Checo did a fine job in qually and the race but spoilt it with the crash in P3. Without that, perhaps he could have been second.

Let's face it, none of us really know who did the best job with the material at their disposal so we judge them on overall performance, improvement on their normal placing, and a bit of excitement.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 13:03 (Ref:3653828)   #24
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F J Nedos View Post
I wonder if Jenson has button issues...
No he sticks to zips.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 13:50 (Ref:3653844)   #25
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Perez gets my vote this time