Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 24 Nov 2011, 18:32 (Ref:2990942)   #26
thebullet
Veteran

England
Leamington Spa
thebullet has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
My entries are being sent as we speak!

Old 30 Nov 2011, 12:13 (Ref:2993458)   #27
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Hmm. Procrastination Shall Be My Middle Name!
Am I too late???
Old 30 Nov 2011, 12:38 (Ref:2993461)   #28
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Am I too late???
You've got until midnight!
Old 2 Dec 2011, 11:02 (Ref:2994329)   #29
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ok, entries are now closed and will be available for voting from Saturday onwards.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 11:49 (Ref:2994351)   #30
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How many times can I vote for mine?
Old 2 Dec 2011, 12:05 (Ref:2994354)   #31
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
How many times can I vote for mine?
Same as everyone... just once per pic.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 15:24 (Ref:2994423)   #32
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Right folks, I managed to get some free time today and have uploaded the pics.

New for this year, I've done the slideshow already.

Slideshow Here

Voting Here
Old 2 Dec 2011, 15:56 (Ref:2994431)   #33
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ooh, now then. There's some *belters* in there. I must try a lot harder!
Old 2 Dec 2011, 15:57 (Ref:2994432)   #34
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
There does seem to be a "Up On Two Wheels" theme this year.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 16:28 (Ref:2994440)   #35
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ooh someone has voted for mine!

I cast my vote, and as Greem says there are some belters in this year's competition. In the end I narrowed my choice down to two and it was difficult to choose just one of these. Would be interested to know who took the one that I ended up voting for, but that can wait until after the contest.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 16:30 (Ref:2994443)   #36
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nice slideshow. Not familiar with the Music, but really liked it...will have to investigate more from The Lift.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 16:50 (Ref:2994452)   #37
Ingsy
Racer

Ingsy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnsie View Post
Ooh someone has voted for mine!

How do you see how many votes each image has?
Old 2 Dec 2011, 16:51 (Ref:2994453)   #38
The SpeCTator
Veteran

United Kingdom
South East - England
The SpeCTator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Found the slideshow to be out of focus for every shot, is it my PC?
Old 2 Dec 2011, 16:51 (Ref:2994454)   #39
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingsy View Post
Once you've voted you can see how many votes each photo has.

I've cast my vote Some corking photos as ever
Old 2 Dec 2011, 16:54 (Ref:2994455)   #40
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingsy View Post
If you go to the voting page, the number of votes for each image is shown under the image thumbnails.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 16:58 (Ref:2994458)   #41
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by The SpeCTator View Post
Found the slideshow to be out of focus for every shot, is it my PC?
Could be the slideshow to be honest, I had to do some fiddling with picture sizes / resolution, it's also shrunk down to 360P to allow it to show over web connections at a variety of link speeds. Maybe I'll do an "HD" version and make it available for download rather than web viewing.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 16:59 (Ref:2994461)   #42
Ingsy
Racer

Ingsy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the replies re. seeing number of votes
Old 2 Dec 2011, 17:04 (Ref:2994462)   #43
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
I still can't decide on my favourite yet.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 17:33 (Ref:2994471)   #44
thebullet
Veteran

England
Leamington Spa
thebullet has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
No fire this year?!

Oh I spotted one!

:P
Old 2 Dec 2011, 17:38 (Ref:2994473)   #45
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice horn trophy http://gallery.ten-tenths.com/showphoto.php/photo/2219

http://gallery.ten-tenths.com/showphoto.php/photo/2195
I think I saw this Cobra at Silverstone a month back. Is it the same one as this?
https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/forty4...764289?photo=1

I can wait for an answer until after the competition is closed

I can't decide on the best photo.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 22:32 (Ref:2994575)   #46
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lots of great pictures guys, especially like the fact there are lots of GroupC, LMP1 photos. Shame we can only vote for one, but I have.

PS All I'm asking for is 1 vote!
Old 4 Dec 2011, 07:46 (Ref:2994950)   #47
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My vote is cast.

Some very good pics there.
Old 4 Dec 2011, 10:12 (Ref:2994993)   #48
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I just assumed he had a deaf cock!
Old 4 Dec 2011, 12:26 (Ref:2995045)   #49
btcckid
Racer

United Kingdom
england
btcckid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
great photos, yes the crash ones are great of course, but my artistic brain went with the unusual point of view...not saying what.... but i cant stand the car/cars involved ...but it just hit me and stood out!!!!!

good luck to everyone- was for sure a tough choice!
Old 4 Dec 2011, 17:24 (Ref:2995125)   #50
Tom1

My girlfriend is disappointed that she has only got 1 vote so far for her face lol...and I'm getting it in the neck