Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 4 Dec 2011, 17:41 (Ref:2995130)   #51
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
MagnetON, you usually win this contest, don't you? All my top 5 pictures are from you!

5. Most danger coming
4. Best flying car
3. Most sad
2. Fastest car
1. Best sunset and best picture

Good luck to everyone!

Edit: Oops, pictures have MagnetON's name because he's orgnizing the contest.
Old 4 Dec 2011, 17:48 (Ref:2995133)   #52
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
lol
Old 4 Dec 2011, 18:13 (Ref:2995143)   #53
graham bahr
Veteran

England
cambs
graham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgraham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
theres certainly some great pics there, most would be worthy winners, when i watched the vid link i couldnt choose, although when they were all on teh same page togther one stood out, it seems i wasnt the only one to think that way, but great pics all of them

its not speed thats dangerous, just the sudden lack of it!
Old 4 Dec 2011, 22:00 (Ref:2995223)   #54
thebullet
Veteran

England
Leamington Spa
thebullet has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I added something a bit different this year, and at the minute it isn't paying off! I still think it is one of my best photos.
Old 5 Dec 2011, 10:42 (Ref:2995463)   #55
neil_davidson2
TT Photo Of The Year Winner - 2009 & 2010
Veteran

England
Swindon, UK
neil_davidson2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridneil_davidson2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great entry this year - still havn't figured out which one I want to vote for.
Old 5 Dec 2011, 11:22 (Ref:2995474)   #56
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Should have put some money on MagnetON, he's a sure winner!

Tough to pick a winner, but I've cast my vote.

NB: Yay, I've got a vote!
Old 8 Dec 2011, 13:16 (Ref:2996986)   #57
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is it possible to make the order of the pictures change periodically on the voting page? I only ask because a lot of folks won't get past that gorgeous dusk (or dawn) Porsche shot at the top of the list!

That, and mine still hasn't got a vote
Old 8 Dec 2011, 13:23 (Ref:2996989)   #58
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's supposed to be random but doesn't seem to want to do it!
Old 8 Dec 2011, 16:59 (Ref:2997087)   #59
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I'm kind of glad I couldn't enter, again. The bar is way too high for me this year!
But I see what folks mean, about that MagnetOn? I thought you could only enter 2 pix.
I bet he's blackmailing the Admins!
Old 11 Dec 2011, 09:13 (Ref:2998316)   #60
Lrawlings
Racer

England
Portsmouth England
Lrawlings should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
a pic i took at snetterton btcc. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7&l=5bb93fb81a
Old 12 Dec 2011, 12:32 (Ref:2998762)   #61
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Is it possible to make the order of the pictures change periodically on the voting page? I only ask because a lot of folks won't get past that gorgeous dusk (or dawn) Porsche shot at the top of the list!
Yeah, I agree, those of us stuck towards the bottom have got no chance!
Old 6 Jan 2012, 10:06 (Ref:3008066)   #62
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Congratulations to nic286 for:

'Hopes Extinguished' - An MSV incident vehicle, on its way to assist a truck, skids on diesel into Paddock Hill Bend and rolls down the hill.

Congratulations! Trophy will be winging it's way to you shortly!
Old 10 Jan 2012, 05:04 (Ref:3009656)   #63
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Congratulations Nic.
Old 10 Jan 2012, 07:43 (Ref:3009689)   #64
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well done Nic!
Old 10 Jan 2012, 10:20 (Ref:3009752)   #65
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Congrats nic

One of mine received one vote so thank you ...whoever you were.
Old 11 Jan 2012, 08:30 (Ref:3010116)   #66
nic286
Ten-Tenth POTY Winner 2011
Rookie

United Kingdom
Kent
nic286 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks everyone My first ever trophy, exciting times!
Old 11 Jan 2012, 13:51 (Ref:3010230)   #67
Ingsy
Racer

Ingsy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congratulations nic! I'm just pleased mine got some votes, so thanks very much!
Old 12 Jan 2012, 14:38 (Ref:3010715)   #68
rallyloverke
Racer

rallyloverke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
oh yes, thx for giving one of mine three votes! :-)