Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 18 Mar 2003, 17:21 (Ref:540308)   #1
TVRfan
Racer

Wales
TVRfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Privateer lister

whilst testing at donnie today, we were next to a Lister Storm run by Creation Motorsport, headed for the FIA GT Championships. Driving was Bobby Verdon-Roe, i didnt see who else. the car was blue, didnt look as good as the black
Old 18 Mar 2003, 17:26 (Ref:540315)   #2
Highlander
Rookie

Highlander should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cool! How did the testing go? were you on the track at the same time? and how's the study of race development going did anyone give you any ideas
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:56 (Ref:541007)   #3
TVRfan
Racer

Wales
yeah our testing was good, till one of our cars got taken out. other had a few problems but was good, needless to say the lister went a bit faster. we were on the track at the same time, aswell as a load of other GT's and historic F1's and Aston Martins. Got my development coursework done, thanx. did it on the TVR Cerbera, from 4.2 to speed 6 to speed 12. thanx for asking and thanx Jason for the idea. one more thing, Creation motorsport had another car, i think it was a stealth, anyone know if its for British or FIA? Wasnt going very fast, only managed about 5 laps
Old 19 Mar 2003, 13:05 (Ref:541126)   #4
jase
Veteran

jase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by TVRfan
Got my development coursework done, thanx. did it on the TVR Cerbera, from 4.2 to speed 6 to speed 12. thanx for asking and thanx Jason for the idea.
I was going to ask you how your coursework went. Happy to be of service.

Quote:

Creation motorsport had another car, i think it was a stealth, anyone know if its for British or FIA? Wasnt going very fast, only managed about 5 laps
Quite possibly a BGT car, don't know for definite I seem to recall reading somewhere about a Steath being entered in the British Series this year. There isn't one on the FIA entry list, but you never know...
Old 19 Mar 2003, 16:55 (Ref:541315)   #5
TVRfan
Racer

Wales
it wasnt very nice looking, was red and white, looked really old actually, thay seemed to have major problems with it all day. The Marcos was there as well, looking very nice and new, i think it must be the one thats entered into the GT Cup category, was lapping well, till its gearbox gave up