Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 Oct 2000, 10:10 (Ref:41755)   #1
StephenWolf
Rookie

StephenWolf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Poor little Davey boy just could'nt keep up with his mouth as far as the race track is concerned, no wonder he is the #2 McLaren driver and Hakka could'nt care less (did someone contact Davey's nanny!!).The chap talks so much just let him prove it on track or otherwise get his nanny to do his job!
Old 8 Oct 2000, 10:25 (Ref:41757)   #2
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
This is a ridiculous thread and I just want to say so.
Old 8 Oct 2000, 10:30 (Ref:41759)   #3
LYM
Racer

LYM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh no. No slagging offs please. Savior this special moment for something else.
Old 8 Oct 2000, 13:46 (Ref:41794)   #4
chow wei hsien
Rookie

chow wei hsien should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Old 8 Oct 2000, 15:03 (Ref:41800)   #5
neutral
Racer

neutral should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I though that both David and Rubens were dissapointing today.
Old 9 Oct 2000, 13:47 (Ref:41979)   #6
chow wei hsien
Rookie

funny

hey Stephen Wolf!!
u make me laugh

I LOVE YOUR STYLE... HOPE YOU COME UP MORE WITH THIS TYPE OF STUFF!!!!!!!!
Old 9 Oct 2000, 14:23 (Ref:41985)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
He said on Saturday that he was off the pace and would probably not play any part in the outcome of the race. That being so I am struggling with the point of this thread.
Old 9 Oct 2000, 14:56 (Ref:41988)   #8
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I beleive that in the prerace interviews, MH said that he had specials parts on his car that McLaren did not have for DC's. Everyone knows that MS gets better equipe than his teammates, so what is this thread about?

If the only way for you to show your support for MS is to denigrate others, then you cheapen MS's victory.
Old 9 Oct 2000, 16:25 (Ref:41993)   #9
garcia
Rookie

garcia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I actually don't think DC is a big mouth far from it. I follow Schumacher and to be honest he is a bigger mouth. However I do think DC's performance in Japan has a lot to be desired-Schumacher and Hakkinen are just in a class of their own and I'm afraid DC will never get into their class. If you saw the press conference after the Japanese GP I thought it funny and almost felt sorry for DC when his performance was laughed at by the press conference questionaire. DC looked dwarfed in stature when sitting next to two class drivers Hak and Schu, it was if he did not belong there. His confidence must of been severly dented by this unusual laughter from the press conference questionnaire. I don't know how many more severe beatings DC can take from Hak and Schu. I do believe DC is a sound enough chap but I think he will be continuously rediculed if he continues to be obliterated by Hak and Schu. The only thing DC is gaining from Formula 1 is disrespect so perhaps a career change might save this friendly polite Scot any more embarrassing moments like being laughed at during a press conference.
Old 9 Oct 2000, 17:13 (Ref:41994)   #10
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Interviewer

Quote:
originally posted by Garcia
...was laughed at by the press conference questionaire
Yes, I noticed that too. Mind if I ask, after Monza and Suzuka, what he needs to do in Malaysia in order to be replaced?
Old 9 Oct 2000, 23:51 (Ref:42079)   #11
Dhru
Rookie

Dhru should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Replaced?? The legendary DC?? Never!! Who else will McLaren find to do the dirty work for Mika? I mean, you have to drive a really really fast car that's sooo dangerous and you never know just when you will fly off, because the unrelaiblity's just sooo unpredictable. And you know the driver will have to be really patient, cos you have to wait for Mika to have his pit stop. And you have to be a really good liar too, adn be able to grit your teeth and smile and say "I'm equal no.1" And you have to be able to drive slow too, so that Mika can catch up to you and pass you. Oh, it's useful when blocking too. You also need to be good at whinging. Where will they find someone else like that? DC's irreplaceble!
Dhru.
Old 10 Oct 2000, 07:03 (Ref:42106)   #12
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Yo, Dhru, not David!!!!!!!! (Although I say it would be better for him to leave McLaren). Mr. Bernie sir, replace the interviewer! Pleasse?
Old 10 Oct 2000, 09:28 (Ref:42111)   #13
zamrud
Rookie

zamrud should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Prior to the race in Suzuka I would have thought DC would at least show he is a genuine contender of the WDC and at least could stay within MS if not Mika. However, looking at his dissapointing race, its as if he couldn't cope or he's just not interested in racing at the moment. Its truly unsportsmanlike just because he's not fighting for the WDC.He's making the McLaren car look like a minardi. Please Ron Dennis get a replacement quick before he makes it worse!!
Old 10 Oct 2000, 10:12 (Ref:42112)   #14
angst
Veteran

angst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did anybody notice KC's post? MH had extra trick bits on his car that DC didn't have. The team were clearly concentrating on Mika as he was in contention for the title. DC making the Mclaren look like a Minardi?? I'm sure if Minardi could be that close to the leading duo then they would be very, very pleased indeed. DC has lost the chance for a WDC this year due to some terrible bloopers by the team at a couple of races in the second half of the season, plus losing his points for second in Brazil. Why all this drivel about DC not being up to the job? Remember that Mika got his first win after DC was asked to move over to let him through. If DC is so **** then TGF can't be up to much as he has been beaten by him on a few occasions. To denigrate the talents of anybody on the grid in this way is to denigrate them all.
Old 10 Oct 2000, 10:29 (Ref:42118)   #15
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing

Having read all the posts here, I stand by my original post which is second from teh top.
Old 10 Oct 2000, 11:33 (Ref:42124)   #16
LYM
Racer

LYM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Valve Bounce:
Having read all the posts here, I stand by my original post which is second from teh top.
I stand by you, but I doubt anyone gives a damn.

Old 10 Oct 2000, 11:54 (Ref:42130)   #17
chow wei hsien
Rookie

referring to garcia,.... i recalled the interview, and yes that poor fella is really laughed at by the interview in post race conference..

what a sad and sorry sight. DC's face really looks stupid when he was laughed at. LOL!~

yeah.... his confidence must have been greatly shattered. i don't agree when some say that he is not trying his best in suzuka. what i believe is this, before the race, DC surely wanted to try his best to match the two title contenders to show the world the stuff he has, and to influence MS's race coz DC hates him so much

all the while i thought he looks stupid, but in that particualr press conference when he was laughed at, he really really really looked SUPER STUPID!~!!!!!
Old 10 Oct 2000, 20:39 (Ref:42220)   #18
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by garcia
almost felt sorry for DC when his performance was laughed at by the press conference questionaire.
I didn't know this had happened. I watched the press conference, but the ***** Norwegian commentator couldn't keep his mouth shut when DC was being interviewed, even though he had promised to be quiet during the press conference. (I have complained about this before.) It looks like only what TGF and Mika are saying is interesting to the Norwegian commentator, and he thinks he can utilize the time when DC speaks to translate what the two other have said. I'm utterly ***** off by this, and I'm going to complain again. Everyone in Norway who watch F1 understand English, there's no need to translate, and if he has to translate then he can do it afterwards. He's a good commentator, but when he starts talking during the press conference, I get ***** off. I want to hear what the drivers are saying, all three of them! If David was laughed at I'm sorry for him, but I didn't hear it.