Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 Oct 2000, 07:03 (Ref:41727)   #1
Sparky
Veteran

Sparky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Well done Michael!! A faultless drive (almost), superb pit work, and a bit of damp weather... Amazing!

A wonderful race, well worth getting up for!
Old 8 Oct 2000, 07:07 (Ref:41728)   #2
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
$%&$( #$@^ 342^@#%^ %$^%$#&#% If you know what I mean...

Yeah, ok. Nice Job Schumi! You really deserved it this time. Rather you like the guy or not, you have to admit that he is the best as it currently stands.
Old 8 Oct 2000, 07:18 (Ref:41730)   #3
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congratulations to Michael Schumacher for winning his third World Championship.

And thumbs up for Mika Hakkinen for showing such wonderful sportmanship after the race.
Old 8 Oct 2000, 07:36 (Ref:41731)   #4
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!

Ditto Gerard....Two real gentlemen...Michael Schumacher superb drive....Mika Hakkinen pure class,pure sportsman..

FANTASTIC FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 8 Oct 2000, 08:25 (Ref:41734)   #5
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
COULDNT AGREE MORE....BOTH MEN ARE REAL WINNERS.

But, hey, i cant help but hope that Ron and DC hear what MH said about "Good Winners...Good Losers..." Especially Ron, learn from MIKA!!~

GOOD RACE FROM MH AND MS...Congrats to Schumacher and Co.

Old 8 Oct 2000, 08:41 (Ref:41736)   #6
LYM
Racer

LYM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What else can I say.....

Schumacher. Has to be one of the all time greats.
Old 8 Oct 2000, 08:51 (Ref:41737)   #7
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
FROM TIFOSI-CLUB
(dun mind me for the reproduction..i'm so happy!!~)
Thank you Michael. Thank you for this dream come true, thank you for all your sacrifices and all your dedication on getting this Goal. Thank you for all the emotions you made us feel, thank you for these shivers of happiness and commotion we got, thank you to have believed in This like we did on you. Thank you for your honesty in the deepest low, thank you for your humilty on the highest high. Thank you for all the time you spent on building this dream, thank you for your dedications of the your victories to us, thank you for your hand waving in the podium like our flags in the stands, thank you for eyes searching for our faces, thank you for your hands searching for ours, thank you for being so faithfull to Our team like we are with you, thank you for being so human in a world of robots, thank you for your mistakes and the loyalty to have admitted them. Thank you for your talent and thank you for being our hero. Thank you Michael, for those tears in Silverstone that day, thank you Michael for your tears in the Suzuka podium today. Thank you for your emotional silences, thank you for your professional words. Thank you for being the F1 WORLD CHAMPION 2000.

Sums up what millions of people are feeling right now!
Old 8 Oct 2000, 09:10 (Ref:41739)   #8
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Congratulations to all Ferrari Fans. Well done Michael !
Thanks Mika for such a sportmanship. F1 still is great.
Old 8 Oct 2000, 09:37 (Ref:41749)   #9
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is it! THIS IS IT! YeeeeeeHaaaa! WDC! And WCC is almost there! Oh boy, first box in the pits for the cars no. 1 and 2!

(Now, please excuse me, I have a party to take care of. Oh boy, we are the champions.)
Old 8 Oct 2000, 11:28 (Ref:41774)   #10
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Congratulations Michael for winning your third championship.

I may criticise you but you thoroughly deserve it.
Old 8 Oct 2000, 15:12 (Ref:41801)   #11
neutral
Racer

neutral should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A spectacular race and one which I think Michael needed to have. Today Michael proved so many critics wrong and drove an absolutely flawless race. Thumbs up to Mika, he too drove a brilliant race and was gracious in defeat. PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 8 Oct 2000, 21:14 (Ref:41840)   #12
downforce
Veteran

India
Bangalore
downforce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Go! Schuey! Go!....Danke Mika for makin a championship out of it!!

Your turn now Liz!!
Old 9 Oct 2000, 01:43 (Ref:41865)   #13
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
He won it this year proving that he is in a class by himself. I'm sorry Mika lost the crown, but Schumacher earned it. Congratulations, Herr Schumacher.

A Ferrari WDC is the best thing that could happen for the sport. The combination of Schumacher, Ferrari and the WDC earning more positive publicity than any would earn alone.

Its great that after together they have finally gotten the bear off their backs and won the thing. I have many times said that I am no fan, but I cannot deny his brilliance. 43 wins and three WDC's prove that he merits mention with the real greats of the sport.
Old 9 Oct 2000, 03:03 (Ref:41875)   #14
Dhru
Rookie

Dhru should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Prost said that he didn't expect his 51 wins to hold the record for much longer, actually I'm wondering if any records are safe now. Michael's been rewriting Maranello's books all season. All credit to him, he started his campaign with a hat-trick, and he finished it with one. And from the way he flew last year and his current form, who'd bet against him making it a quartet at Malaysia?
Dhru.
Old 9 Oct 2000, 04:30 (Ref:41883)   #15
zamrud
Rookie

zamrud should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, with his USD50 million per year salary, schumie would have a lot to answer to if he doesn't deliver, doesn't he? and after 5 YEARS!! I don't think he won based on his brilliant driving but mostly on superb tactics as compared to McLaren's in particular Mika's tactics.

Anyways, congratulations to him & Mika for being a great sport!
Old 9 Oct 2000, 04:38 (Ref:41884)   #16
Rolandgunslinger
Rookie

Rolandgunslinger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

he started his campaign with a hat-trick, and he finished it with one

Hey i missed that. Yeah that is a real indication of the season. Thanks Dhru.

Congrats to MS and also to MH. Top guys.

Old 9 Oct 2000, 10:01 (Ref:41926)   #17
Toth
Racer

Toth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
YYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

I'm so happy, finally Schumi has won it again. And he truly deserved it. And of course credit to Mika. He has been great opponent and true sportsman.

I watched a bit of Italian tv after the race to see how the Italians were partying. They broadcast a 2 hour mass or something with the pope. lol.

I'm so happyyyyy!!!!!!
Old 9 Oct 2000, 10:33 (Ref:41932)   #18
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Welcome Zamrud to our friendly "insult and abuse free Zone" forum. I hope you will stay and contribute a lot more. Still, you are partly wrong in your first post - that was a masterful second stint by TGF, when he caught and made up time with a slightly heavier fuel load om the slippery conditions. Brains mught have had the Brawn, but it was the hand that held the wheel that played the winning hand.
But, feel free to tell me I am wrong. stay and enjoy!!
Old 9 Oct 2000, 11:38 (Ref:41949)   #19
StephenWolf
Rookie

StephenWolf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just Great!!

Two great drivers one great race , the better driver of the day won trully a wonderful moment in F1 history. Three cheers to Shumacher WDC 2000 and Mikka too for making it a great titlae fight!
Old 9 Oct 2000, 20:27 (Ref:42032)   #20
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Congratulations to Michael Schumacher and the entire Ferrari team for winning a very well deserved WDC!

Congratulations also to the tifosi and all the fans of Schumacher and Ferrari in this forum!

Thumbs up also to Mika Hakkinen for being a great sportsman and gracious in defeat. That was great to see, and shows the degree of respect that exists between these two brilliant drivers.

Well done to both Michael and Mika for giving us an entertaining and exciting season! And it ain't over yet, Malaysia for dessert!
Old 9 Oct 2000, 21:28 (Ref:42058)   #21
Carla O
Veteran

Portugal
London, UK
Carla O should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well, as much as it is hard for me to say it, congratulations MS. I am actually surprised at myself, i thought i would take this harder!

anyway, the Macs still can make it to the WCC, (hope is the last thing to die )

roll on 2001 and Go David!

xxx
Carla