Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 10 Dec 2012, 18:05 (Ref:3177216)   #2576
ger80
Veteran

Germany
Birmingham
ger80 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Aww man , just imagine the fast food stalls in India ..... curry & beer
You actually get that on Christmas market in Birmingham
Old 10 Dec 2012, 19:32 (Ref:3177258)   #2577
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We even have that in Southampton!
Old 10 Dec 2012, 19:45 (Ref:3177261)   #2578
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
LOL ..... yeah , sure yer national dish is now a Chicken Tikka Masala ..... but just imagine the snackie stuff at an Indian round !!!
Old 11 Dec 2012, 08:38 (Ref:3177427)   #2579
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ger80 View Post
You actually get that on Christmas market in Birmingham
Perhaps you do and good on but , you dont get a 6 hours WEC race in Birmingham !!!

Curry , beer , and sportscars ..... what could you add to that to make a better event apart from sunshine !!!

If this keeps up , I would certainly consider a trip to India for this race .
Old 11 Dec 2012, 11:03 (Ref:3177475)   #2580
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And there's the formation of an idea. Bring back the superprix, extend it to 6 hours, add to WEC. Done.
Old 11 Dec 2012, 12:19 (Ref:3177499)   #2581
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Do you think we should petition for a Tandoori tent in the village at La Sarthe?
Old 11 Dec 2012, 13:33 (Ref:3177528)   #2582
The Badger
Veteran

Why not ..... sure someone could do it ..... I may even led a hand meself Mal . Beats some of those runny sausage stands .

Sportscars , beer and a bag of Bahji's with raita at sunset at Tetre Rouge , what more do ya want !!!
Old 11 Dec 2012, 16:54 (Ref:3177624)   #2583
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Why not ..... sure someone could do it ..... I may even led a hand meself Mal . Beats some of those runny sausage stands .

Sportscars , beer and a bag of Bahji's with raita at sunset at Tetre Rouge , what more do ya want !!!
Might be a good idea to make an expansion of the sanitary facilities part of that deal as well.
Old 11 Dec 2012, 17:50 (Ref:3177648)   #2584
The Badger
Veteran

Ive worked in many a country where the sanitary situation is worse that whats seen at Le Mans ..... bring your own bog roll , and you will always be ok .

Now , back to sportscar's , beer and curry's !!!
Old 11 Dec 2012, 18:01 (Ref:3177654)   #2585
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Ive worked in many a country where the sanitary situation is worse that whats seen at Le Mans ..... bring your own bog roll , and you will always be ok .

Now , back to sportscar's , beer and curry's !!!
Not talking about the quality, more the quantity and the likely increase of their usage caused by consumption of large ammounts of beer and curry, if you know what I mean.
Old 11 Dec 2012, 18:23 (Ref:3177662)   #2586
The Badger
Veteran

Depends on your constituation mate !!!

Beer & curry dont bother me mate ..... certain stands at Le Mans do however
Old 11 Dec 2012, 18:57 (Ref:3177677)   #2587
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Do you think we should petition for a Tandoori tent in the village at La Sarthe?
Instead of Tartiflette? Bring it on!

We now return you to your topic........
Old 11 Dec 2012, 19:45 (Ref:3177690)   #2588
The Badger
Veteran

Which was ..... do we patition the ACO ?
Old 11 Dec 2012, 20:36 (Ref:3177723)   #2589
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, the title says -

FIA World Endurance Championship
Old 11 Dec 2012, 22:14 (Ref:3177776)   #2590
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
OK. We've all had our fun - which is good - now back to the thread please.....
Old 11 Dec 2012, 22:22 (Ref:3177779)   #2591
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It is part fo the occassion ..... track food ..... its part of the bundle Ayse
Old 11 Dec 2012, 22:46 (Ref:3177798)   #2592
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
It is part fo the occassion ..... track food ..... its part of the bundle Ayse
Well Badger, so is grid girls, and many many other things, but we don't fill the thread with big hooters do we
Old 11 Dec 2012, 23:11 (Ref:3177819)   #2593
Speed-King
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Well Badger, so is grid girls, and many many other things, but we don't fill the thread with big hooters do we
Now that you mention it....
Old 12 Dec 2012, 00:58 (Ref:3177872)   #2594
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
No , we dont fill the thread with that ..... but sometimes we stray to human thoughts ..... and is that such a bad thing ???

Grow up ....... or there will be no fun remarks . 173 pages , 2594 posts ..... and your saying the thread is being filled up with this ..... have a word young man , ok .
Old 12 Dec 2012, 08:23 (Ref:3177913)   #2595
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:

killjoy......
Old 12 Dec 2012, 08:38 (Ref:3177914)   #2596
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
No , we dont fill the thread with that ..... but sometimes we stray to human thoughts ..... and is that such a bad thing ???

Grow up ....... or there will be no fun remarks . 173 pages , 2594 posts ..... and your saying the thread is being filled up with this ..... have a word young man , ok .
Badger, I was joking .
I meant no harm, I stray to other thoughts and discussions often, so i have no problem with it
Old 12 Dec 2012, 10:28 (Ref:3177943)   #2597
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Enough already!!!!!
Old 12 Dec 2012, 15:49 (Ref:3178054)   #2598
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
Badger, I was joking .
I meant no harm, I stray to other thoughts and discussions often, so i have no problem with it
I know ..... it was me jumping the gun again ..... sorry for that
Old 12 Dec 2012, 18:15 (Ref:3178096)   #2599
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
OK - and I do mean it this time - lets have some WEC chat or we'll close the thread until you have something on topic to say.... Please - just for me, eh?
Old 12 Dec 2012, 18:51 (Ref:3178113)   #2600
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
OK - and I do mean it this time - lets have some WEC chat or we'll close the thread until you have something on topic to say.... Please - just for me, eh?
Just for you Ayse ,

Does we know anything about what races there might be in the 2013 season?
I'm thinking like F1 always signs multi year deals.