Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 29 Jun 2014, 19:37 (Ref:3428076)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Ten Tenths Meeting at the Classic

OK so as stated shall we have a mini meet at the classic, unfortunately the little old car we are taking will mean we can't bring any cheese but will take drink and a few cups, How about usual time and place anyone else like to meet
Old 30 Jun 2014, 10:17 (Ref:3428511)   #2
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Much Pleasure Accept.
Old 30 Jun 2014, 10:26 (Ref:3428515)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
OK so we wont be on our own if you and eps turn, see you there
Old 30 Jun 2014, 13:04 (Ref:3428569)   #4
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Usual time - 12:00 - is five hours before the start of Race 1.
Regret I shall be in a restaurant away from the circuit at that time.
I expect to bump into a few other forum members at the circuit and particularly in Stand 17 over the weekend.
Old 30 Jun 2014, 13:42 (Ref:3428586)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
OK got that slightly wrong, my fault due to suddenly panic last minute choice to go, and not looking at the programme. Would 2.0pm be better then or perhaps 3.00pm open to whatever suits people best
Old 30 Jun 2014, 14:31 (Ref:3428604)   #6
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I don't mind what time. We're arriving on Friday, so have all of Saturday to look around the village and displays.
Old 30 Jun 2014, 16:26 (Ref:3428652)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
OK so as KPY is more likely to be able to make 3.00pm lets say meet at the same place as before at that time, hope a few of you can make it
Old 30 Jun 2014, 16:49 (Ref:3428660)   #8
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
That's really kind Simon.
I'll do my best to be there.
Are any of our French friends coming, Eric, Pascal, Laurent ....?
Old 30 Jun 2014, 18:32 (Ref:3428680)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Hopefully, eric for sure and i would expect a good turnout from our french friends and perhaps a few from other countries perhaps
Old 30 Jun 2014, 18:59 (Ref:3428690)   #10
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Hopefully, eric for sure and i would expect a good turnout from our french friends and perhaps a few from other countries perhaps
Of course I'll be here. I have already my general entrance tickets. I'll be on time.
Old 30 Jun 2014, 19:23 (Ref:3428699)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Will see you there Eric hopefully we will have sorted out things re camping soon
Old 1 Jul 2014, 20:30 (Ref:3429172)   #12
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i'll be happy to be with you all but my wife expect me to wait for friends.
so i won't be there Ã* 3.00 pm

i'm sorry
Old 1 Jul 2014, 21:19 (Ref:3429185)   #13
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djcomix View Post
i'll be happy to be with you all but my wife expect me to wait for friends.
so i won't be there Ã* 3.00 pm

i'm sorry
It"s a shame but I'm sure we'll meet on the circuit
Old 2 Jul 2014, 07:42 (Ref:3429347)   #14
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't attend the Classic this year. Think about who will bring the table !
Old 2 Jul 2014, 09:28 (Ref:3429392)   #15
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well unfortunately i think we will be without a table, car has barely enough room for the two of us tents sleeping bags and chairs, so traveling very compact this year, but hopefully we will be able to stand and talk plus have a drink or two
Will be leaving early tomorrow so hopefully see everyone down there either on saturday at 3.00pm or at another time should be a great time
Old 2 Jul 2014, 21:02 (Ref:3429636)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Signing off now so no access to ten tenths until monday will be at the meet 3.pm saturday usual place
Old 7 Jul 2014, 06:19 (Ref:3431279)   #17
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well we had the 4th classic meet on Saturday and as with the main meeting numbers were up on last time, Thanks to all those that made it and hopefully the group photo will be posted once people get home.
Old 7 Jul 2014, 09:15 (Ref:3431323)   #18
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
... as with the main meeting numbers were up on last time...
I'm surprised there was room to fit us all in.
Old 7 Jul 2014, 09:31 (Ref:3431336)   #19
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
well the important people were there Guy, and it did not rain unlike later in the race, hope you did not get to wet
Old 7 Jul 2014, 13:09 (Ref:3431418)   #20
Kpy
Veteran

So sorry not to be there, but I had a fall and badly sprained my right foot (nothing broken I think, but it turned black and has been very painful to walk on).
Recovery under way at home now
Old 7 Jul 2014, 13:27 (Ref:3431421)   #21
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
So sorry not to be there, but I had a fall and badly sprained my right foot (nothing broken I think, but it turned black and has been very painful to walk on).
Sorry to hear that, you were missed at the meeting, get well soon and see you in 2015
Old 7 Jul 2014, 15:03 (Ref:3431453)   #22
Kpy
Veteran

Thanks Simon, I was at the circuit, but had to restrict myself to visits to the paddocks, Village (on the Friday) and the pre-grid collecting area, plus spectating at Arnage and T17.
We were based at a house not far from the circuit, which was fine, but it did make my lack of mobility more noticeable.
Old 8 Jul 2014, 05:21 (Ref:3431649)   #23
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
Quote:
it's a shame you couldn't come to the meeting, hope for you to be fine now. I spent a very friendly moment. With a good Kentish beer and some fruity Jasnières.
Old 8 Jul 2014, 09:30 (Ref:3431717)   #24
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I am sorry I couldn't make it again but had to take the car back to the hotel before heading back to the track for a function with the car club. IO had a great time at the classic again and will hopefully be back in 2016.
Old 8 Jul 2014, 10:23 (Ref:3431737)   #25
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Ouch! Sorry to hear that as well.

It was a great meet! Thankyou to Erik and Simon for the beer and wine.