Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 1 Jan 2016, 07:30 (Ref:3601370)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
yes happy new year to all forum members
Old 1 Jan 2016, 09:56 (Ref:3601383)   #27
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Best wishes for all Ten-Tenthers as the duration of the days begin to grow again ! Let's start to prepare the great week !
Old 13 Jan 2016, 21:22 (Ref:3604524)   #28
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
wine

a Anjou wine ?
damned i was born in Angers ;-)

Happy new year !
Old 14 Jan 2016, 00:06 (Ref:3604567)   #29
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djcomix View Post
a Anjou wine ?
damned i was born in Angers ;-)

Happy new year !
Likewise - Happy New Year Laurent.

Domaine Mosse is a few kilometres outside Angers - produce some very good whites and a very interesting almost orange sparkling wine, but this red is also very worthwhile. Visiting the vineyard is a good trip - Rene and Agnes who run it are very friendly and happy to open some bottles to taste!
Old 16 Jan 2016, 10:33 (Ref:3605315)   #30
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wine

Hello Yann!
i have Friends wine-makers in Anjou
if your wife and you would like to visit Angers and some wine-makers just ask me i'll be pleased to show you some good places.

I don't know Mosse, i've just find in on the net. I can see that it is a special wine ;-) A bio wine and even the orange wine ;-) i will go to meet the mosse family. i will taste the wines !

i tasted a orange wine one time !
it tried a spikely strawberry wine at Christmas.

One of my favourite in this time it is the Chateauneuf du pape in red.

i drink some minervois and terrasse du larzac which are less expensive and really fruity.

it will be great to taste some wine with you if you like to

have a good week-end.
Old 10 Feb 2016, 09:16 (Ref:3613591)   #31
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Happy Christmas!!!

Been a little absent from here of late!!