Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Sep 2010, 03:30 (Ref:2756531)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
"The Day I almost Quit F1" - Mark Webber

Story Here

The WilliamsF1 experience seemed to be a frustrating one for Mr Webber
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 9 Sep 2010, 08:26 (Ref:2756612)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
How very dramatic.
Old 9 Sep 2010, 09:32 (Ref:2756649)   #3
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
wow. isn't that how normal people feel most of the time in a normal job?
Old 9 Sep 2010, 11:34 (Ref:2756700)   #4
Juarez Jed
Veteran

Juarez Jed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJuarez Jed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well I don't know many normal jobs where you have to grit your teeth and endure pure torture but I can relate to the feeling nothing bit
Old 9 Sep 2010, 17:05 (Ref:2756848)   #5
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
It's a something and nothing story. There's not much there that we didn't know already. It's common knowledge that for whatever reason Webber and Williams didn't gel, although I didn't know it was as bad as that. Whatever, it's in the past and Frank Williams himself has admitted this season that they failed to spot Mark's potential.
Old 9 Sep 2010, 22:11 (Ref:2757018)   #6
herowassenna
Veteran

herowassenna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like him.
Old 9 Sep 2010, 22:26 (Ref:2757024)   #7
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by herowassenna View Post
I like him.
We agree
Old 10 Sep 2010, 00:06 (Ref:2757057)   #8
herowassenna
Veteran

herowassenna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
We agree
Shhhh, tell no-one!!!
Old 10 Sep 2010, 05:38 (Ref:2757117)   #9
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
It's a nothing story.
Somes up the journalist. Not known for his motorsport credentials in Australia. He acts as a puppet for the promoter of the local v8 series.
Old 10 Sep 2010, 20:48 (Ref:2757456)   #10
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Man in "job isn't always fun" shocker. My heart bleeds.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 10 Sep 2010, 20:52 (Ref:2757460)   #11
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Brings a tear to my eye, it does.
Old 11 Sep 2010, 01:25 (Ref:2757529)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Now that's something, keystrokes
Old 11 Sep 2010, 01:40 (Ref:2757532)   #13
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Poor lamb. I bet the multi million dollar salary eased the pain somewhat.
Old 11 Sep 2010, 04:42 (Ref:2757553)   #14
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
Somes up the journalist. Not known for his motorsport credentials in Australia. He acts as a puppet for the promoter of the local v8 series.
Ain't that the truth. Thats James Phelps for you..........
Old 11 Sep 2010, 23:09 (Ref:2757841)   #15
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan View Post
Poor lamb. I bet the multi million dollar salary eased the pain somewhat.
It can ease many things...
Old 12 Sep 2010, 01:06 (Ref:2757875)   #16
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
More stories in the series from Mr Phelps...

Inside RBR

"I don't even know Vettel" - M.Webber

Fitness and Fatness

The interesting one is the middle one... not knowing your teammate well makes it hard for him to help you win the WDC doesnt it?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House