Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 Dec 2009, 14:31 (Ref:2603214)   #1
hts
Rookie

hts should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
USF1 Xmas Special

Festive greetings from Pete and Ken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjjgS8AATd4

We've sorted out the sponsor/partners and Tailenders will launch with 3 episodes next week!!!!!
Old 21 Dec 2009, 15:53 (Ref:2603247)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Been looking forward to that. Have been thinking that those voices are well suited to Kimi Raikkonen.
Old 22 Dec 2009, 00:27 (Ref:2603468)   #3
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
The autoclave isn't very busy, we can do french bread sticks
Old 22 Dec 2009, 16:25 (Ref:2603731)   #4
Rgms320
Racer

United States
Seattle
Rgms320 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you, Declan and Nick. As always, funny stuff! And I'm looking forward to TailEnders.

Merry Christmas to both of you, and thanks for all the laughs!

Tom
Old 23 Dec 2009, 15:59 (Ref:2604259)   #5
DeclanB
Rookie

DeclanB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Been looking forward to that. Have been thinking that those voices are well suited to Kimi Raikkonen.
Funny you should say that!

Watch out for Kimi in Episode 1 of TailEnders in a few days time on Crash dot net.

Thanks again for the kind words, the support and most of all, thanks for watching. There will be more US F1 on YouTube in the New Year.
Old 27 Dec 2009, 15:26 (Ref:2605393)   #6
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeclanB View Post
Funny you should say that!

Watch out for Kimi in Episode 1 of TailEnders in a few days time on Crash dot net.

Thanks again for the kind words, the support and most of all, thanks for watching. There will be more US F1 on YouTube in the New Year.

Seems likely to me that the only place US F1 will be seen in the New year is on YouTube...
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 27 Dec 2009, 15:28 (Ref:2605394)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Far too audible.
Old 28 Dec 2009, 02:25 (Ref:2605529)   #8
RotorFan
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
RotorFan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
These just keep getting better and better.

The "Christmas Fairy Magic" bit almost had me in tears.

Thank you for the laughs.

Fabrizio Giovanardi: I have like a banana - is the yellow car in front - that make me, you know, running like the monkey, running for the banana. When I see yellow in front, I just pushing harder and harder. I want that banana.