Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 26 Feb 2001, 20:50 (Ref:66873)   #1
Deviant
Rookie

Deviant should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've created a new mailing/discussion list intended as a way for European NASCAR Fans to be able to contact each other...

Hopefully if we all club together then we can improve the crappy coverage that we receive from eurosport...and make NASCAR as popular as it should be in europe!

Go join the list at http://enflist.listbot.com

Tim

Old 27 Feb 2001, 03:10 (Ref:66938)   #2
Lee
Racer

Lee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Greetings Deviant,

Welcome to the Ten-Tenths NASCAR & ASCAR Forum. I saw your post over at ThatsRacin, and am glad that you came here. I really don't know what to tell you about how to deal with the television problems associated with Eurosport. I hope you can get them straightened out. I don't know what I'd do without a way to watch the Cup/Busch races, although I guess I'd go back to listening to them on radio, like I use to before they began televising the races . I think you have a good idea with your mailing/discussion list. It sounds like a good way to meet other NASCAR fans over there. Please make yourself at home here, and join in on the discussion threads. We have some pretty good topics going on here. I think you will enjoy it. Take care.

Lee
Old 27 Feb 2001, 08:08 (Ref:66951)   #3
Deviant
Rookie

Deviant should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers Lee

Made me feel very welcome!

Tim