Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 2 Mar 2018, 14:26 (Ref:3805231)   #1
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Le Mans 2018 Ticket Exchange (Closed)

Hi there, I don't know if there is a thread for this year's race about swapping tickets.
if so mods then please put this in the right thread.

I have two tickets for houx annexe that I could have for sale if I can find a Houx ticket somewhere in replacement.
Old 2 Mar 2018, 14:48 (Ref:3805246)   #2
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Sorry, could not resist
swab: clean a wound or take liquid from smb's body (uitstrijkje bv.)
swap: exchange something with someone, especially so that each of you get what you want
Old 2 Mar 2018, 14:52 (Ref:3805248)   #3
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
sorry Vince, let's make better mistakes tomorrow...

feel free to change it in the right word
Old 2 Mar 2018, 15:11 (Ref:3805257)   #4
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
sorry Vince, let's make better mistakes tomorrow...

feel free to change it in the right word
Gave the thread a good swab and swapped the title completely.

Old 2 Mar 2018, 16:28 (Ref:3805273)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Man that gun, ye cowardly swabs
Old 19 Mar 2018, 15:01 (Ref:3809115)   #6
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bit of a different one here.

I'm in Tertre Rouge and have a camping permit there, but I'm on my own and will only need one small tent (and no car), so if there's anyone out there looking for a spot in Tertre Rouge – perhaps with just a two-man tent – then give me a shout and we could split the cost.
Old 19 Mar 2018, 17:05 (Ref:3809150)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by valedave View Post
Bit of a different one here.

I'm in Tertre Rouge and have a camping permit there, but I'm on my own and will only need one small tent (and no car), so if there's anyone out there looking for a spot in Tertre Rouge – perhaps with just a two-man tent – then give me a shout and we could split the cost.
We will be in TR as usual so if you want to join us no problem. Still trying to sort out things but will either be there Sunday or tuesday.
Old 19 Mar 2018, 20:44 (Ref:3809190)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sunday Simon? That's a bit early for you, isn't it?
Old 20 Mar 2018, 07:18 (Ref:3809287)   #9
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
We will be in TR as usual so if you want to join us no problem. Still trying to sort out things but will either be there Sunday or tuesday.
Hi Simon, thanks for the offer. May come back to you on that one!
Old 20 Mar 2018, 13:12 (Ref:3809366)   #10
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Sunday Simon? That's a bit early for you, isn't it?
Well as last years test day did not exactly go to plan, i am thinking it would be nice to head down early, but others are not as keen, so will see how it works out.
Old 7 Apr 2018, 10:40 (Ref:3813544)   #11
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Hello everyone, I now have for sale two tickets for camping Houx Annexe rang AA PLACE 24 & 25. I bought them through an agency Ticket and Travel and paid € 108,00 for each ticket. If there is anyone interested then contact me.
Old 7 Apr 2018, 21:51 (Ref:3813774)   #12
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
OK, two of my Houx tickets are spoken for by Nobster, so one left.

For sale, 1 Houx campsite ticket, numbered, rang 29 place 6, including two GE tickets. These come as a package. Total costs: 300 euros, payable via paypal please.
Old 29 Apr 2018, 17:46 (Ref:3818190)   #13
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks like I'm late to the party, but I'm looking for a campingticket for this years race. Offers via PM, so I get a email reminder..
Old 30 Apr 2018, 08:20 (Ref:3818295)   #14
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Hello everyone, I now have for sale two tickets for camping Houx Annexe rang AA PLACE 24 & 25. I bought them through an agency Ticket and Travel and paid € 108,00 for each ticket. If there is anyone interested then contact me.
Tickets are sold!
Old 7 May 2018, 11:07 (Ref:3820570)   #15
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
3 HOUX Numbered for sale

As my group is not so large this year i have 3 campingtickets and 6 GEs avalible at cost price. Via agency.

1 camp + 2 GE = 365 £
3 camps + 6 GE = 1000£

Kenn
Old 15 May 2018, 14:03 (Ref:3822611)   #16
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have 3 ACO grandstand tickets with GA for sale. They are in Tribune 17, Durand.

We paid £245 pp so looking for that, but.... We have a friend who is there on Thursday only, so if you don't want 3 tickets before then, I can give you a £60 discount.

Happy to sell just two for £245 ea.

PM me if interested
Old 17 May 2018, 08:30 (Ref:3822983)   #17
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
2 Sold

1 camp+ 2 GEs at Houx numbered

365 ONO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
3 HOUX Numbered for sale

As my group is not so large this year i have 3 campingtickets and 6 GEs avalible at cost price. Via agency.

1 camp + 2 GE = 365 £
3 camps + 6 GE = 1000£

Kenn
Old 17 May 2018, 21:44 (Ref:3823136)   #18
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
2 Sold

1 camp+ 2 GEs at Houx numbered

365 ONO.
Tickets arrived yesterday Kenn so they will on their way to you soon 😀
Old 18 May 2018, 08:50 (Ref:3823182)   #19
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Tickets arrived yesterday Kenn so they will on their way to you soon 😀
Sounds good Mal.

Hope to meet up and share a beer or two this year.
Old 18 May 2018, 12:02 (Ref:3823228)   #20
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Sounds good Mal.

Hope to meet up and share a beer or two this year.
Let me know what rang you boys end up in. I was a little too close to CTD for comfort last year. We're in rang 44 this time around.
Old 18 May 2018, 12:31 (Ref:3823235)   #21
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
we are in rang 29 this year
Old 18 May 2018, 22:36 (Ref:3823318)   #22
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Let me know what rang you boys end up in. I was a little too close to CTD for comfort last year. We're in rang 44 this time around.
62 &63 this year
Old 20 May 2018, 06:13 (Ref:3823494)   #23
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
62 &63 this year
same as last year?
Old 20 May 2018, 21:59 (Ref:3823648)   #24
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I keep telling you guys, I wasn't the guy partying all night...
Old 21 May 2018, 18:40 (Ref:3823811)   #25
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
For Sale:

2x GE: 125 euros plus p+p from Belgium
2x Parking for Campervans PZ54: 65 euros per ticket, plus p+p from Belgium
2x Grand Stand 15 Chinetti, seating unknown thusfar (tickets are in the mail to me, can't say which seats, yet): 95 euro per ticket, plus p+p from Belgium

Tickets can also be collected with me from sunday morning 10th of June onwards, as I'll be camping at the circuit as early as possible

Cheers,

Vince