Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

View Poll Results: Is Andy Priaulx a 'dirty' driver?
Yes 2 28.57%
No 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6 Jun 2008, 17:28 (Ref:2221425)   #26
yellowcat
Rookie

yellowcat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Completely agree Hazard. Question should be......Are the marshalls more permissived with Andy than the other drivers?
Old 7 Jun 2008, 09:48 (Ref:2221802)   #27
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcat
Are the marshalls more permissived with Andy than the other drivers?
Cracking vocabulary once again!

Must check my thesaurus for some of these in my future posts.
Old 8 Jun 2008, 10:25 (Ref:2222405)   #28
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm
Cracking vocabulary once again!

Must check my thesaurus for some of these in my future posts.
Surely you mean dictionary?
Old 8 Jun 2008, 11:10 (Ref:2222420)   #29
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I was thinking of posting that marshals are lenient, but if my thesaurus gives permissived as an alternative, then I'll use it.