Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 19 Dec 2002, 12:36 (Ref:453367)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Merry Christmas Everybody !

...AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !

FROM THE F1 TEAM.

We posed for this picture, just to be the front cover of a major motosport magazine, but for some strnage reason it was cancelled. As you can see it features the crowned WDC of the season.

From left to right...
Old 19 Dec 2002, 13:04 (Ref:453397)   #2
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Now, from left to right...
Old 19 Dec 2002, 13:07 (Ref:453401)   #3
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Luckily we do have the "let's see the members" thread in the gravel trap. For those who haven't perused it yet, from left to right: Adam, Wrex, Bononi, R....

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 19 Dec 2002, 14:09 (Ref:453472)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Merry Christmas!

And Red, you are sort of right, but they have superimposed my head on EERO's body...
Old 19 Dec 2002, 14:25 (Ref:453486)   #5
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought that they superimposed Michael's helmet on Eero's car...
Old 19 Dec 2002, 14:28 (Ref:453488)   #6
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
good pic, always wondered what you guys looked like but i'm sure that R would rather be on a JPM pic

Merry Christmas to everyone i've argued with this year, don't take it personally and also to the people i haven't argued with (JPM fans )
Old 19 Dec 2002, 16:15 (Ref:453554)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Don't worry Mr v, we're scheduling a meeting between you, Red, JohnSSC, Damon and Sato San. And we'll take a pic...
Old 19 Dec 2002, 16:58 (Ref:453591)   #8
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Christmas! It's one of the better pics of me, I'll have to admit! So that sort of makes up for sharing the pic with TGF - on the other hand, there's always next year...
Old 19 Dec 2002, 17:37 (Ref:453612)   #9
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Christmas y'all! (In Catalan: Bon Nadal!)

You know what? the BG picture does not show the WDC!
It's Eddie Irvine in Spa-Francorchamps'99...

(sorry, needed to say it!)
Old 19 Dec 2002, 17:39 (Ref:453614)   #10
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
double post... anyway, merry christmas!

Last edited by Jordi; 19 Dec 2002 at 17:41.
Old 19 Dec 2002, 17:44 (Ref:453616)   #11
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by mr v
Merry Christmas to everyone i've argued with this year, don't take it personally and also to the people i haven't argued with (JPM fans )
Ditto.
Old 19 Dec 2002, 18:23 (Ref:453639)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally posted by Jordi
Merry Christmas y'all! (In Catalan: Bon Nadal!)

You know what? the BG picture does not show the WDC!
It's Eddie Irvine in Spa-Francorchamps'99...

(sorry, needed to say it!)
DOH !

Michael refused to show up in the photo session, and we used Eddie, who was the only one hanging around...

I guess he was looking for some sponsorship.

PS : Don't worry Eddie, we're getting some sponsors for you, it will be Victoria's Secret ! Are you gonna use it where ?
Old 19 Dec 2002, 18:40 (Ref:453646)   #13
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Merry Christmas to all! "Vesel Bozic" as my grandfather would say.

I want to say I have enjoyed the Forum immensely and I am looking forward to the meeting with mr v, Red, Sato San and Damon! To Meg I hope that all the mice you catch in the New Year are plump, and that Sato runs a video "Mansell Marathon" for you. I think we should include our kind mods so that we can buy them a round of their favorite libation!

Cheers!
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 19 Dec 2002, 21:02 (Ref:453757)   #14
GXH
Racer

GXH should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My first xmas here, 1st of many i hope, great site and great people... thanks 4 making me feel so welcome

So i hope u all have a wonderful christmas and a fantastic New Year...

PS try 2 remember it
Old 19 Dec 2002, 21:07 (Ref:453759)   #15
GXH
Racer

Hope it snows people
Attached Thumbnails
snowman1.gif  
Old 19 Dec 2002, 21:07 (Ref:453760)   #16
GXH
Racer

Well on Christmas day at least no matter were we all are

Last edited by GXH; 19 Dec 2002 at 21:13.
Old 20 Dec 2002, 02:15 (Ref:453903)   #17
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Buon Natale a tutti!!!
Old 20 Dec 2002, 04:19 (Ref:453945)   #18
senna12
Veteran

senna12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Best wishes of the holiday season to everyone.

Old 20 Dec 2002, 14:22 (Ref:454236)   #19
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all - many thanks to all of you for the great debates we've shared, and the info we've gleaned in 2002, looking forward to much more of the same in 2003!

ST.
Old 20 Dec 2002, 17:48 (Ref:454373)   #20
429CJ
Veteran

Finland
Otaku World
429CJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HYVÄÄ JOULUA JA ONNELLISTA UUTTA VUOTTA 2003 KAIKILLE TEILLE!!

-Jamie Hyneman
Old 21 Dec 2002, 01:24 (Ref:454637)   #21
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Merry Christmas to everyone from our regular debaters (you know who you are ) to the occassional drop-ins. Thank you for making this the best F1 forum on the net.

From shared opinions, inside info and ridiculious speculation I have enjoyed this year at ten-tenths and look forward to an even greater year in 2003.

Special mention to EERO, who's contribution in this forums early years played a large part in what it has become today.

Merry Christmas all.

Wrex
Old 21 Dec 2002, 07:05 (Ref:454738)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Merry Christmas from Turkey!

Yep, against all British Traditions, this year I'm in Turkey as opposed to the other way around. Ooh er missus!
Old 21 Dec 2002, 20:59 (Ref:455034)   #23
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
Don't worry Mr v, we're scheduling a meeting between you, Red, JohnSSC, Damon and Sato San. And we'll take a pic...
Ah, the motley crew!! But can we invite Jukebox too?
Old 22 Dec 2002, 00:05 (Ref:455144)   #24
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
I won't challenge anyone to smile this time

.........for fear of antagonising certain prune faces. However, I hope this will bring a little smile to my friends and cheer for everyone here.

mailbox:/C|/Program Files/Netscape/Users/default/mail/Inbox?id=000001c2a949%24c5350c10%24b126fea9%40ibm2tnmfw3j2e3&number=21656468&part=1.2

Cheers from

Valve Bounce

P.S. To get this to work, I had to open Netscape, then paste this address onto the address. If you can't get it to work, let me know and I'll get Red to post it for me.

Last edited by Valve Bounce; 22 Dec 2002 at 00:14.
Old 22 Dec 2002, 01:46 (Ref:455202)   #25
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Merry Christmas everybody! Hope everyone has a good one!

Quote:
Originally posted by mr v
New year resolution for 2003:

Have at least one argument with mr v. Hard to do with a fellow JPM fan, but resolutions aren't supposed to be easy are they?