coming soon for EAs' F1-2002

take a look at these screen shots Here
Old 24 Mar 2003, 13:07 (Ref:546317)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Very impressive indeed - but (prtobably just me) somehow, a little sanitised? They need a physics engine that makes the cars look dirtier as the race goes on

Definitely like to try it though. When is the mod likely to be available? (I didn't read the whole thread at RSC).
Old 24 Mar 2003, 13:16 (Ref:546327)   #3
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
woodyracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yeah they do look a bit clean!

apparently it should be out before the real LeMans.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 13:24 (Ref:546336)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excellent. I'll leave you to keep us posted if I may please Woody......?
Old 24 Mar 2003, 13:38 (Ref:546350)   #5
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
no probs, i'll download it as soon as I hear its out.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 14:02 (Ref:546385)   #6
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Which Belgian drove in the Bentley N°8?

Ayse?
Old 24 Mar 2003, 14:09 (Ref:546400)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Eric, I presume?
Old 24 Mar 2003, 14:46 (Ref:546428)   #8
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Eric who?
Old 24 Mar 2003, 16:49 (Ref:546565)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
van de Poele?

Is he Belgian?
Old 24 Mar 2003, 17:01 (Ref:546572)   #10
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Cool, looks like we will have to wait until late April for it to be released.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 17:19 (Ref:546583)   #11
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
it might take a bit longer theres another thread saying it was delayed again. I think they are working on a BTCC mod after the Lemans.
seems that someone is doing a Group C project too - can't wait for that!
Old 24 Mar 2003, 17:22 (Ref:546585)   #12
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thats not good, a BTCC mod too, soon that game will be as good as GPL
Old 24 Mar 2003, 18:07 (Ref:546617)   #13
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
van de Poele?

Is he Belgian?
Ooooh dear Ayse, you are really in trouble with R now
Old 25 Mar 2003, 11:17 (Ref:547302)   #14
ASCII Man
Veteran

Oooh, vdP.
Yeah, he's Belgian.

Last edited by ASCII Man; 25 Mar 2003 at 11:24.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 12:02 (Ref:547350)   #15
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
enemy-ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The mod I'm anxiously waiting for is the F1 1977 mod with the old Nurburgring track by Simbin (the makers of GT2002).
Until then my current fave is the TurboMOD. Lots of grunt, lots od wheelspin. The sensation of speed is just brilliant.
A torrential afternoon practice session in Watkins Glen saw Villeneuve out-qualify everyone. By 11 seconds.Scheckter stated: "I scared myself rigid that day, I thought I had to be quickest. Then I saw Gilles's time and - I still don't really understand how it was possible. Eleven seconds !"
Old 25 Mar 2003, 12:28 (Ref:547383)   #16
ASCII Man
Veteran

I'm anxiously waiting for the F1 2002 game, already have the TurboMOD, GTR2002 and 1995 Mod.

Not very usefull without the game eh?
Old 25 Mar 2003, 13:23 (Ref:547464)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
Ooooh dear Ayse, you are really in trouble with R now

Why?

Who was he referring to then?
Old 25 Mar 2003, 14:00 (Ref:547514)   #18
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I want that mod! Pity I don't have the game
Old 25 Mar 2003, 14:47 (Ref:547562)   #19
ASCII Man
Veteran

Are you in trouble with me, Ayse?
Old 25 Mar 2003, 18:32 (Ref:547762)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I don't know - am I??????????????????????????????????????

If I am, can you tell me why?????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by Aysedasi; 25 Mar 2003 at 18:32.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 19:49 (Ref:547874)   #21
ASCII Man
Veteran

Don't have a clue..
Old 25 Mar 2003, 19:54 (Ref:547881)   #22
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You didn't know that E vdP was Belgian, sorry, my childish, and very un-funny "Humour"
Old 25 Mar 2003, 21:51 (Ref:548009)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm still lost on the original question.....

Was my answer the right answer?

(Do I really care.......!!!)
Old 25 Mar 2003, 22:02 (Ref:548029)   #24
ASCII Man
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by ®îjñtjûh
Oooh, vdP.
Yeah, he's Belgian.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 22:31 (Ref:548087)   #25
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
Quote:
I'm anxiously waiting for the F1 2002 game, already have the TurboMOD, GTR2002 and 1995 Mod.
whats this TurboMOD ?
any website for it ?

there's also a BMW Mini mod available, sounds like a bit of a hack to install properly tho.