Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 4 May 2005, 20:26 (Ref:1293154)   #1
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Returned Now (update please :-))

Life has been rather busy of late, for various reasons, and as such I have been able to see some practice sessions, all qualifying sessions and all races but very little else. Managed to keep in a very basic touch of the inner-workings of the F1 world, but rather lost track in comparison to normal.

I am currently in the middle of the process of getting back into the loop, so to type, and as part of this process it would be much appreciated if you wise fellows of ten-tenths could give me a run down of what has been going on.

The time period I am meaning would be about the last 6 weeks.

Hello once more, one and all.
Old 4 May 2005, 20:42 (Ref:1293178)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Try this link.

Michael has said he may, or may, not retire.
Button may, or may not, go to Williams.
JV may, or may not, quit F1.
There may, or may not, be a breakaway series.
Max may, or may not, be president by the end of the year.
Webber may, or may not, score a podium in the next race.

Same old same old.

Seriously the other threads are a good selection nothing missed. Why not tailor the forum view down in the box at the bottom left of the thread list. It is called "Display Options"

Modify the following:
Sorted By: Chose Number of Replies. This will show you the most popular threads, ignore the JV ones
Sort Order: Chose Descending to get the most popular at the top.
From the: Chose the period of time you are interested in. I suggest Last 2 Months as this is approximately the time you've been away from 10 Tenths.
Old 4 May 2005, 20:48 (Ref:1293181)   #3
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Ah, well, I guess I will have to manually work through the threads then. I was hoping I could avoid having to slog through that, LOL. Oh well, I gave it a go.
Old 4 May 2005, 20:49 (Ref:1293185)   #4
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Oooh. You forgot:

BAR may, or may not be cheating.
Fisi may, or may not be (but mostly IS) having bad luck.
7 teams may, or may not, be forming their own series.
Sauber may, or may not, be using BMW engines next year.
Trulli may, or may not, finally get a hair cut.
Old 4 May 2005, 20:50 (Ref:1293187)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Here is a quick link to that forum view: http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisp...c&daysprune=60

Apologises for the threads that some have dragged up from years past!
Old 4 May 2005, 20:55 (Ref:1293193)   #6
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Formula One may, or may not, be boring?

One thing I was wondering. Has the Renault domination of the early rounds been destroyingf the fabric of F1? :-p :-S :-p
Old 4 May 2005, 21:11 (Ref:1293205)   #7
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
No. Same old same old

It hasn't quite got to the point where people want drastic rule changes to stop it
Old 4 May 2005, 21:17 (Ref:1293210)   #8
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Well, worry not, after Spain we will need rule changes once more: if it is red, it cannot be good. lol
Old 4 May 2005, 23:25 (Ref:1293274)   #9
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome back Dutton - nice to see you around again, along with your wisdom and knowledge of course and, I wish you well with the 'catch up' campaign.

Lots of bods around here know more than I do about what EXACTLY is going on this week - so best leave it to them to advise you. (Lots of aggro between FIA/ BAR I believe).

This whole F1 thingy is beginning to give me a headache this year - too many chiefs and not enough injuns'.

I'm going for a lie down!

Make sure that 'loop' doesn't trip you up!
Old 5 May 2005, 02:03 (Ref:1293330)   #10
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If you saw the races, practice and qualifying, then I'm sure you're up to date on the more important gosip. I think the most significant stuff has been the manufacturers vs. Ferrari vs. FIA. Your grasp of that might need improvement? SpeedTV doesn't tend to cover that in much detail and when I use to watch the ITV feed they tended simply brush the surface of such issues. That said, it's really tough to determine the positions, rational and truth one moment to the next.