Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 17 Apr 2008, 19:42 (Ref:2180105)   #1
sparkione
Racer

England
Oxfordshire
sparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
F1 move from ITV to BBC

Am I going terminally daft or is there no discussion here about the impending move of F1 back to the BBC? I guess it's a fairly one-dimensional subject -- either you approve or you don't -- but it's also fairly fundamental to our enjoyment of the sport. Personally, I'll be delighted to see the back of all the bloody adverts, and I can't see a downside. Can anyone else?
Old 17 Apr 2008, 19:46 (Ref:2180112)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There has been a relatively small thread on it in here: http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105025

And there are some threads in 'armchair' too.
Old 17 Apr 2008, 20:05 (Ref:2180135)   #3
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Cheers Knowlesy. I think we all ran out of things to say about the move to the Beeb about two weeks ago, didn't we?
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Closed Thread