Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Jun 2017, 04:37 (Ref:3738260)   #51
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Mini meet for the test is in the stands above the pits, soon after testing begins, on Sunday as usual, hope to see as many there as possible
Old 4 Jun 2017, 23:06 (Ref:3738699)   #52
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll be there (for the main meet) - might drag Gemma Hatton along with me.
Old 5 Jun 2017, 17:09 (Ref:3738803)   #53
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_collins View Post
I'll be there (for the main meet) - might drag Gemma Hatton along with me.
Please do Sam!
Old 8 Jun 2017, 09:21 (Ref:3739434)   #54
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
I know I don't post very often these days, but my love of Le Mans in undiminished, so I'll be there. Look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Old 8 Jun 2017, 13:40 (Ref:3739469)   #55
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
I know I don't post very often these days, but my love of Le Mans in undiminished, so I'll be there. Look forward to seeing you all again soon.
At last, some good news.
See you there
Old 8 Jun 2017, 22:56 (Ref:3739561)   #56
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
I look forward to it - I'll never forget your efforts in 2012.
Old 9 Jun 2017, 10:43 (Ref:3739660)   #57
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Chilli and Lime Gin is coming along nicely....
Old 9 Jun 2017, 15:50 (Ref:3739720)   #58
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think we will need more fresh water and fruits at the meeting this year. And this is a very good sign.
Old 10 Jun 2017, 13:14 (Ref:3739952)   #59
tonypowe
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cambridgeshire
tonypowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will be there - wouldn't miss it. Thanks Pascal for your great hospitality.
Old 10 Jun 2017, 13:46 (Ref:3739955)   #60
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonypowe View Post
Will be there - wouldn't miss it. Thanks Pascal for your great hospitality.
Thank you but you know, it's the hospitality of the the whole group actually.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 11:30 (Ref:3740482)   #61
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Back for first time in years

Hi All

I don't suppose anyone remembers me, but I'm back at Le Mans for the first time in many years. And I've got THREE newbies with me.

I'll do my best to come to the meeting and drag them along.

FG
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:23 (Ref:3740560)   #62
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hi FG, the 'name' rings a bell, what is the real one? I have Francis in my mind for some reason?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:31 (Ref:3740562)   #63
FG1
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Hi FG, the 'name' rings a bell, what is the real one? I have Francis in my mind for some reason?
Correct. Francis Griffin.

In those days I was a good friend of Fab, Fabrice Chaplin, who was a moderator here for a while. We are still in touch.

We have a maison secondaire not far (25mins) from the circuit.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:34 (Ref:3740565)   #64
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG1 View Post

In those days I was a good friend of Fab, Fabrice Chaplin, who was a moderator here for a while. We are still in touch.

I think I will recognise you, at least, I hope so ! It's always nice to see old timers coming back !
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:43 (Ref:3740572)   #65
FG1
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I think I will recognise you, at least, I hope so ! It's always nice to see old timers coming back !
I've put my favourite portrait as my avatar! Not for long though!
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:45 (Ref:3740575)   #66
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:

Yes, I certainly remember you Francis - you ARE the person I was thinking of! Its a shame we don't see Fab her - or indeed at Le Mans - any more, although he and I exchange messages from time to time on FB. Good to hear you're making a 'comeback'!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:46 (Ref:3740576)   #67
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
I've put my favourite portrait as my avatar! Not for long though!
Errr, my avatar is Jordan Taylor. I say this to avoid any confusion. Not for long too.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:56 (Ref:3740584)   #68
FG1
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Errr, my avatar is Jordan Taylor. I say this to avoid any confusion. Not for long too.
I think you once gave me a hard time for opening a bottle of sparkling wine like a brute. Does that sound right? It was one of the very first meetings.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 17:45 (Ref:3740607)   #69
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Happy to have you back Francis!

found this picture of the very first Ten Tenths meeting, back in 2003 for the test day
Attached Thumbnails
tt_2003.jpg  
Old 12 Jun 2017, 17:52 (Ref:3740616)   #70
FG1
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post

found this picture of the very first Ten Tenths meeting, back in 2003 for the test day
Goodness! That is me, Mrs FG1, and child 3 and 4 to the right. Fab on the left.

Child 3's fiance is one of the newbies I'm bringing!

Last edited by FG1; 12 Jun 2017 at 17:53. Reason: spelling
Old 12 Jun 2017, 20:18 (Ref:3740663)   #71
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post

Yes, Fab and Gilles on the left I assume.
Old 13 Jun 2017, 09:16 (Ref:3740809)   #72
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Goodness! That is me, Mrs FG1, and child 3 and 4 to the right. Fab on the left.

Child 3's fiance is one of the newbies I'm bringing!
Children were ankle-biters then.
That's my bum sticking out of the boot of my Alfa in the photo.
Very much looking forward to seeing you at the meeting, Francis!
Old 13 Jun 2017, 09:22 (Ref:3740816)   #73
FG1
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Children were ankle-biters then.
That's my bum
Sorry, didn't recognise that! Though I was wondering about the Alfa.

The kids are no longer ankle biters, more's the pity!
Old 14 Jun 2017, 13:38 (Ref:3741191)   #74
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Doh, I can't make the race now.. We've had a minor family emergency with my father (non-critical but hospital) so I'll have to pass on this one I'm afraid. I'm sure Truckosaurus will drink my share of any spare Dutch rocket fuel available!!

I'd even 'made' some Chilli and Lime Gin! I might just have to sup it all myself.

Have a good race.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 11:18 (Ref:3741572)   #75
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
Doh, I can't make the race now.. We've had a minor family emergency with my father (non-critical but hospital) so I'll have to pass on this one I'm afraid. I'm sure Truckosaurus will drink my share of any spare Dutch rocket fuel available!!

I'd even 'made' some Chilli and Lime Gin! I might just have to sup it all myself.

Have a good race.
We all know that this kind of event can happen to each of us at any time and particularly during the LM week.
Best recovery to your Dad.