Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Classic Cars

Old 15 Aug 2009, 17:48 (Ref:2521953)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is just gorgeous

I don't care that it never won, nor indeed that WO never sanctioned it. It is just stunningly drop dead gorgeous. As a Bugatti might be too this "truck" just says "racing".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...ing-guide.html
Old 15 Aug 2009, 18:07 (Ref:2521959)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Yes, there is something about them. How about a red one-

But if that isn't quick enough you need this

Old 15 Aug 2009, 21:10 (Ref:2522053)   #3
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post

But if that isn't quick enough you need this

Is that Chris Amon behind the wheel?
Old 16 Aug 2009, 04:55 (Ref:2522161)   #4
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Nope. The car is the 1931 'Forrest Lycett' 8 litre, so you can probably work out who the Gentleman behind the wheel is
Old 16 Aug 2009, 05:19 (Ref:2522165)   #5
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can,I can!! They are also a very'Chuckable' car surprisingly enough,just dont grip the wheel,let it have its own way and they are a lovely drive.
Old 16 Aug 2009, 07:16 (Ref:2522181)   #6
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Terry, you are cheating as you have a reference book to help.......

From owner's home to Silverstone in 121 minutes- average 57mph
Old 16 Aug 2009, 08:27 (Ref:2522202)   #7
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Terry, you are cheating as you have a reference book to help.......

From owner's home to Silverstone in 121 minutes- average 57mph

And there was I thinking that the owner had learnt his lesson regarding 'speeding' Mike.Bet you'r glad it wasn't a Cobra.