Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 28 Mar 2017, 16:58 (Ref:3722209)   #51
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
LMP2's already at old lmp1 speeds and faster than the Porsche RS Spyder.
Old 28 Mar 2017, 17:12 (Ref:3722213)   #52
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
LMP2's already at old lmp1 speeds and faster than the Porsche RS Spyder.
Good speed indeed out of the new P2's. Sounds like the session wasn't without issue for a couple of the P3's though:

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2017/0...-at-monza.html

A Norma and Ligier have been withdrawn after damage and it is unclear if the Norma will make Silverstone.
Old 28 Mar 2017, 18:59 (Ref:3722233)   #53
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Photos: Marco Fossen
Old 15 Apr 2017, 13:29 (Ref:3726604)   #54
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
These LMP3 drivers are fun. Only took half a warm up lap for the first spinner.
Old 15 Apr 2017, 19:10 (Ref:3726714)   #55
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I predict a really close finish for the first race ......
Old 17 Apr 2017, 06:54 (Ref:3727269)   #56
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
A great race on Saturday, plenty of trills and spills, a perfect way to make the silverstone weekend rather than those single seater races which were to say the least of little interest to the people attending over the weekend
Old 9 Aug 2017, 18:53 (Ref:3758441)   #57
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!
Tockwith done for the remainder of the ELMS season. Per Daily Sports Car:

Quote:
Tockwith Motorsport will play no further part in the 2017 European Le Mans Series after team principal Simon Moore and the Hanson family agreed to part ways.

The Hanson family is set to move the Asian Le Mans Series title-winning Ligier JS P3 and the team’s 2017 ELMS, Le Mans 24 Hours and WEC contesting Ligier JS P217 Gibson from Tockwith’s Yorkshire base to Ligier in France, where a test programme will be run for Phil Hanson.

There are currently no plans for the cars to race for the remainder of the 2017 season.

The catalyst for the cessation of the programme appears, bizarrely, to have been the filming at Tockwith’s premises of a promotional video for ex-X-Factor contestant ‘Honey G’ which featured the Hansons’ car without their consent.
Old 9 Aug 2017, 19:03 (Ref:3758445)   #58
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Possibly the most bizarre reason for a split I've ever seen. Anyone have anything that tops this?

Hopefully the car returns to the grid at some point.
Old 9 Aug 2017, 19:12 (Ref:3758449)   #59
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Possibly the most bizarre reason for a split I've ever seen. Anyone have anything that tops this?
How about being picked up for a free LMP1 drive and then being caught systematically stealing parts from the stores?
Old 9 Aug 2017, 19:43 (Ref:3758454)   #60
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post

Hopefully the car returns to the grid at some point.
Strange reason. Hanson's ego bigger than talent?
Old 9 Aug 2017, 19:43 (Ref:3758455)   #61
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
How about being picked up for a free LMP1 drive and then being caught systematically stealing parts from the stores?
What?
Old 9 Aug 2017, 20:17 (Ref:3758459)   #62
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
What?
Wouldn't look too far from the previous story...
Old 10 Aug 2017, 02:10 (Ref:3758520)   #63
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyM View Post
Tockwith done for the remainder of the ELMS season. Per Daily Sports Car:
Having seen said music video, I'd want to part ways with whoever organised one of my cars in that video too.
Old 10 Aug 2017, 07:34 (Ref:3758555)   #64
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Having seen said music video, I'd want to part ways with whoever organised one of my cars in that video too.
Being unfamiliar with the video in question I have looked it up on the YouTube, Man Alive! I do hope 'Honey G' is a work of satire, much like Ali G, Goldie Looking Chain and the DJ Time Westwood.
Old 10 Aug 2017, 10:09 (Ref:3758579)   #65
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
Being unfamiliar with the video in question I have looked it up on the YouTube, Man Alive! I do hope 'Honey G' is a work of satire, much like Ali G, Goldie Looking Chain and the DJ Time Westwood.

Sadly for humanity I think it's supposed to be serious
Old 10 Aug 2017, 13:14 (Ref:3758621)   #66
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Sadly for humanity I think it's supposed to be serious
lol,
Old 12 Aug 2017, 23:18 (Ref:3759055)   #67
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
Let's keep the candles burning. Who is the car owner?