Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 24 Apr 2005, 23:18 (Ref:1286394)   #1
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Superbike Update....

AMA : mat mladin dominated rounds 2 & 3 at birmingham with hodgson finishing 4th & 2nd

mladin 113, hodgson 87....

BSB : rutter won both races - what happened to kiyonari (i presume he got injured in morning warm-up )

rutter 119, kiyonari 100, lavilla 88, richards 83
Old 25 Apr 2005, 08:09 (Ref:1286594)   #2
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kiyonari crashed at restart of 1st race, out for day but back next round apparently. Rutter made hay but will need to find some more speed for Oulton.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 08:29 (Ref:1286602)   #3
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And in WSBK Corser won from CV and Kagayama in race one - Abe had a great race but had a front end tuck while fighting for second. Max had a big highside and hurt his wrist.
In the 2nd race Corser won from CV and Chris Walker on the Kawasaki...
Old 26 Apr 2005, 08:19 (Ref:1287665)   #4
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What happened to Regis? All I got on the coverage was that he crashed in morning warm up and went to the local hospital for MRI scans.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 08:59 (Ref:1287687)   #5
bestfit
Veteran

Australia
In a state of total confusion.
bestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Regis was knocked out for several minutes after the crash and suffered concussion. The MRI scans revealed no further injuries, but he was advised not to take take part in the races. This is normal for riders who have been concussed.

From crash.net

"I am fine but now I just need a few days to recover for Monza. It's a track I like, we are at home and Ducati is always very fast," declared Laconi. "This was a very big crash and I feel very lucky because I could easily have broken something and been out of action for some time. I am obviously disappointed because I wanted to take part in the second race, but I did receive a big bang on the head and was unconscious for a few minutes so the doctors said it was better that I didn't."
Old 26 Apr 2005, 10:17 (Ref:1287740)   #6
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
grrr . and with a double win for Corser . he's the big favorite . i don't think he can lose the championship .
i just hope Regis will be back . and win a few

Ciao Marco
Old 27 Apr 2005, 11:55 (Ref:1288473)   #7
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
arent ducati having a bad time - about time they had some competition
Old 27 Apr 2005, 20:13 (Ref:1288863)   #8
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Too right Gom, the are struggling everywhere right now arent they.
Onl people really doing any good are Lavilla in BSB which is a luh as he is a sub rider and Hodson in AMA wich also is a laigh coz he is in a completeolydifferent environment!
Interesting also to note tat apparently the GP team were usig a new clutch/downsift gizmo in Jerez but didnt use it in the race! The commentators said tat perhaps rider power came into it and Loris and Charl said we are not riding it with that doofus system fitted. Do tey not learn! Suzuki have put themselves back 3 years doin similar things ad Ducati were messing wih this stuff last year, leave it alone!!