Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 7 Mar 2003, 16:31 (Ref:527905)   #101
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
After all this, are we any nearer to getting this Online shop for marshals?[QUOTE]
Old 7 Mar 2003, 18:19 (Ref:527975)   #102
Teletubby
Veteran

England
Hampshire
Teletubby should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTeletubby should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yes indeed, just waiting for the shopping cart software to arrive, hopefully soon!
Old 7 Mar 2003, 22:26 (Ref:528182)   #103
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hope the catalogue's got better models than most of the ones on this thread (Mrs Woolley and Mrs Crazystu excepted, of course)

The one thought I had while we were wandering off topic (sorry), was it could be a good place for effectively doing a car boot sale sort of thing. Rather than buying in stocks and hoping to sell them on, if you know of companies with sensibly priced goods, or remaindered things, it could be a good idea to get them to sell it with the site acting as agents rather than stockists?
Old 8 Mar 2003, 07:49 (Ref:528607)   #104
Teletubby
Veteran

England
Hampshire
Teletubby should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTeletubby should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hmmmm, not a bad idea,I'll look into that (keeps the old costs down a bit!)