Webber 1 1.16%
Sutil 0 0%
Gutierrez 0 0%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14 Apr 2013, 08:41 (Ref:3233790)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the race - Chinese Grand Prix

Who is it for you?
Old 14 Apr 2013, 08:56 (Ref:3233802)   #2
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Number of good drives in this one - Alonso to win it, Vettel's big charge etc but for mine it's Kimi - lost places on the start with some kind of car issue then got himself up to a strong 2nd with a damaged front wing - testament to not giving up and having a go.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 08:57 (Ref:3233803)   #3
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Teflonso. Managed his whole weekend superbly. Got a great start, was darn fast, stayed out of trouble.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 09:04 (Ref:3233809)   #4
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great drive Alonso and well done Ricciardo.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 09:06 (Ref:3233810)   #5
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I'vee gone for Raikkonen,great effort to get a damaged car to a podium place.I just hope that post race scrutineering doesn't find the car to be underweight as a result of the missing parts.Sterling drive from Alonso too.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 09:31 (Ref:3233830)   #6
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
jonboy1066 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Some outstanding performances by Hamilton, Kimi, Ricciardo etc but for me the driver of the race was Mark Blundell ... Some good decisions to keep the race going instead if over punishing racing incidents.

Perry McCarthy
Old 14 Apr 2013, 09:43 (Ref:3233841)   #7
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've given it to Ricciardo, but Alonso put in a phenomenal drive.

Top drives by Raikkonen and Hamilton once again. Gutierrez disapponting. I think Sauber should have kept Kobayashi. Hulkenberg drove well though.

Good to see di Resta banking some points now too.

Button did a brilliant job as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy1066 View Post
Some outstanding performances by Hamilton, Kimi, Ricciardo etc but for me the driver of the race was Mark Blundell ... Some good decisions to keep the race going instead if over punishing racing incidents.
I think I largely share your sentiments there because unless there is something ridiculous or clear breaches of rules, it's refreshing to take a "let them get on with it" approach, an approach which works if the drivers show respect and leave space, which I believe the majority of the drivers in F1 really do. It's actually a joy to watch such close but fair racing.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 09:43 (Ref:3233842)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Potsie, for driving the best tricycle in the race
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 14 Apr 2013, 10:02 (Ref:3233856)   #9
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Alonsi and Kimi both had good races and were my favourites in china but Ricciardo had a weekend out of the box and to finish where he did after a late pit stop was a really good performance for the boy.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 10:43 (Ref:3233874)   #10
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Alonso because I am Spanish.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 12:00 (Ref:3233926)   #11
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
how can you not give it to Vettel, wasn't even trying the whole weekend, and still sets the fastest lap.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 12:45 (Ref:3233950)   #12
Catingaround
Racer

United States
Connecticut
Catingaround should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alonso reluctantly

Kimi had a great race too but failed to keep his nose clean for the whole race
Old 14 Apr 2013, 13:36 (Ref:3233973)   #13
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Alonso was the man of the weekend.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 13:39 (Ref:3233975)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
how can you not give it to Vettel, wasn't even trying the whole weekend, and still sets the fastest lap.
How?

Easily.

Alonso.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 13:49 (Ref:3233982)   #15
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
Setting the fastest lap on the qualifying tyre when the fuel was low. What a hero.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 14:13 (Ref:3233998)   #16
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Alonso for me, with an honourable mention to the truck driver who brings those magnificent tyres from the factory.
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 14:44 (Ref:3234011)   #17
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSSC View Post
Alonso for me, with an honourable mention to the truck driver who brings those magnificent tyres from the factory.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 14:50 (Ref:3234014)   #18
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
He has to stop at each service station to change his own tyres.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 15:17 (Ref:3234023)   #19
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Kimi, for recovering from a bad start and getting a podium with a damaged car.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 15:30 (Ref:3234032)   #20
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi of course for salvaging a tragedy, holding off Hamilton at the end and driving perfectly. However, I do have a question....I remember Kimi was behind Hamilton and then I dozed off. I woke up and Kimi was ahead of Hamilton until the end. What happened? (I just got home from a wedding party after having several beer. It was 2:45 am when I got home and the race started at 2:55am)
Old 14 Apr 2013, 15:53 (Ref:3234044)   #21
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

IIRC Kimi pitted for fresh tyres sooner.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 15:58 (Ref:3234048)   #22
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks! I thought I missed an epic wheel to wheel battle!
Old 14 Apr 2013, 16:05 (Ref:3234050)   #23
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Alonso was mega, but it did seem to me he had a little equipment advantage this weekend so i'm going for Kimi, i reckon he oudrove the car in that state!!
Old 14 Apr 2013, 16:57 (Ref:3234078)   #24
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
At the risk of being accused as racist I would like to vote for Kimi. Nearly voted for Teflonso though.
Old 14 Apr 2013, 17:30 (Ref:3234094)   #25
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Alonso pretty well dominated this one.