Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Aug 2017, 18:24 (Ref:3757234)   #91
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
To be fair the criticism isn't just that he spoke Italian it was that he was a German as well.
Ah! Now it make sense! Those bloody Germans!

Old 3 Aug 2017, 20:34 (Ref:3757258)   #92
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Makes you wonder if people look for issues or make mountains out of mole hills at times.
I'm certain this has never happened on Tenths.

Old 4 Aug 2017, 12:48 (Ref:3757356)   #93
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If you speak Italian at Ferrari the Tifosi love you. So in my view nothing wrong with Vettel and anyone else who drives for Ferrari does it
Old 8 Aug 2017, 07:29 (Ref:3758128)   #94
Skam85
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide, SA
Skam85 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Almost as bad as a driver from England putting on a faux-American accent to impress his off track buddies ;-)

Old 3 Sep 2017, 19:58 (Ref:3764225)   #95
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Alonso gets quote of the week again

"Palmer Karma"
Old 3 Sep 2017, 21:47 (Ref:3764292)   #96
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
Alonso gets quote of the week again

"Palmer Karma"
No, I'd give it to the Honey Badger.

"I like them vulnerable."
Old 3 Sep 2017, 21:54 (Ref:3764293)   #97
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That was really very good......
Old 4 Sep 2017, 16:48 (Ref:3764485)   #98
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ricciardo said something funny in his post race interview at Spa, can anyone what it was?
Old 15 Sep 2017, 13:10 (Ref:3767092)   #99
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
Mr Alonso wins Story Here

McLaren: “You are currently P7”
Alonso: “For info - we could be P1”
Old 15 Sep 2017, 16:02 (Ref:3767142)   #100
S griffin
Veteran

Yes I instantly found that hilarious when he said it
Old 15 Sep 2017, 18:15 (Ref:3767168)   #101
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Ricciardo said something funny in his post race interview at Spa, can anyone what it was?
I assume this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tD4Ubg301k

Old 16 Sep 2017, 10:08 (Ref:3767342)   #102
S griffin
Veteran

I actually meant that one he did with C4
Old 18 Sep 2017, 04:33 (Ref:3768153)   #103
Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

This is paraphrased somewhat (because I was watching after midnight) but after Eddie Jordan's podium interviews at Singapore, Australian TV went back to the studio and Alan Jones said something like "Eddie must have had a few cans of personality before the interviews"
Old 18 Sep 2017, 15:02 (Ref:3768297)   #104
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
This is paraphrased somewhat (because I was watching after midnight) but after Eddie Jordan's podium interviews at Singapore, Australian TV went back to the studio and Alan Jones said something like "Eddie must have had a few cans of personality before the interviews"