Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 2 May 2004, 21:27 (Ref:958852)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
750MC @ Brands - 3/5/4

Any idea of the timetable for tomorrow's 750MC meeting at Brands?
Old 2 May 2004, 21:37 (Ref:958865)   #2
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
look in the marshals forum...theres a thread on there that contains it!
Old 2 May 2004, 21:58 (Ref:958879)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I didn't think I was allowed in there as a non-marshal!

Thanks for the tip - http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=53288 - looks like a nice lie-in then...
Old 3 May 2004, 16:14 (Ref:959487)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Well I got there okay and saw the Vee's 'B final' as planned which was kinda interesting - thanks to Woodyracing for the invite and the ticket! My apologies to Sam Collins who Andy pointed out to me and who I was going to introduce myself to when I came back to the garages after the first race - the reason I didn't was that I didn't go back - I got soooooo wet waiting for them to clear up the shunt from the earlier race and sort out your grid (what the hell was that about BTW?!) that I headed straight off home.
Old 3 May 2004, 16:15 (Ref:959489)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
PS Andy, what was the visit to the pits for mid-race?
Old 6 May 2004, 08:52 (Ref:962299)   #6
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah so was it you craig that I saw in the AHS vee pit garage with the 10-10ths jacket on?!
Old 6 May 2004, 09:14 (Ref:962318)   #7
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I didn't know you were there craig...

You missed the joke that was the A final, 4.53mins instead of 15 mins
Old 6 May 2004, 20:03 (Ref:962843)   #8
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by ss_collins
I didn't know you were there craig...

You missed the joke that was the A final, 4.53mins instead of 15 mins
Was that because of the accident or because we were dangerously close to the curfew?

Would I be right in thinking that you were requested to vist Race Control during the afternoon for some misdemeanour?
Old 6 May 2004, 20:14 (Ref:962852)   #9
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Ah so I missed another 10 Tenths person as well! Sorry Chezza! I hope to get to another race meeting this year and I'll make sure I get to say hello next time I have been to two meetings this year - both 750MC meets - and they were both appallingly wet - sort it out!!
Old 6 May 2004, 20:53 (Ref:962884)   #10
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
woodyracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ah, it was an interesting meeting thats for sure.
The reason i stopped in the pits was because i spun and after that the engine sounded bad and didnt rev properly. They told me it was just water in the carbs and that it was safe to carry on, so i did. The weather cleared up and i was having a good second race until it was stopped early.

Next up is Oulton Park on 29th May
Old 7 May 2004, 17:52 (Ref:963677)   #11
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
Its ok Craig, I was going to ask and say hello, but you looked deep in conversation with woody!
Old 7 May 2004, 18:34 (Ref:963707)   #12
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Well next time make sure you say hello then!!

Andy - thanks again for the ticket mate - any ideas when you're out next?
Old 7 May 2004, 22:24 (Ref:963865)   #13
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
shiela yes - but it turned out I was just following marshals instructions... I'm a race control regular!
Old 9 May 2004, 20:37 (Ref:965860)   #14
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by ss_collins
shiela yes - but it turned out I was just following marshals instructions... I'm a race control regular!
I saw you come in but unfortunately I was sidetracked before I got chance to introduce myself.

Glad to hear you follow marshal's instructions!

I'm at Donington next weekend and at Oulton Park at the end of the month. If you get chance do come and introduce yourself. Donington I'll be in the pit lane (with the broomstick!) and Oulton Park I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet.