Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Oct 2016, 08:44 (Ref:3679937)   #776
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.fiawec.com/en/news/le-man...ears_4470.html

If they keep on showing Le Mans in its entirety then I'll be happy
Old 14 Oct 2016, 14:08 (Ref:3679994)   #777
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giba View Post
http://www.fiawec.com/en/news/le-man...ears_4470.html

If they keep on showing Le Mans in its entirety then I'll be happy
Why do you care, you are going to be at Le Mans the next four years, right?
Old 15 Oct 2016, 16:25 (Ref:3680250)   #778
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Why do you care, you are going to be at Le Mans the next four years, right?

Most likely yes, but I always like to watch the race again and to try and spot me in the crowd
Old 17 Oct 2016, 11:54 (Ref:3680888)   #779
YorkshireLad
Veteran

United Kingdom
skipton, north yorkshire
YorkshireLad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I enjoyed it, so did the wife. We were both their again this year, was nice to reflect on the nice time we had again with the kids.

Got to work next day, people who watched were asking.
'Where you there, in the crowd with all them people? Did you go out at night while people were asleep on the floor?!?!. '
'Those cars look awesome at night'.

Me:' Yes I was'.

'Wow it's looks an amazing place!'

Me: I know that's why I tell you guys every year to book some tickets and come along!! Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 25 Oct 2016, 17:41 (Ref:3682798)   #780
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I supposed I ought to be annoyed. I never seem to get into any Le Mans footage, despite having been as many times as I have. Two of the girls I work with, their husbands went, one of them for the first time. There is a point in the footage where Sir Chris waves up at some people on the building which replaced the old 'Welcome Building - yes, you've guessed it, they were amongst them....... Grrrr!
Old 26 Oct 2016, 07:19 (Ref:3682907)   #781
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I supposed I ought to be annoyed. I never seem to get into any Le Mans footage, despite having been as many times as I have. Two of the girls I work with, their husbands went, one of them for the first time. There is a point in the footage where Sir Chris waves up at some people on the building which replaced the old 'Welcome Building - yes, you've guessed it, they were amongst them....... Grrrr!
Were you not in the aco publicity photos of the friday pit walk, the year after our toyota visit, i was
Old 26 Oct 2016, 17:52 (Ref:3683128)   #782
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nope.....
Old 26 Oct 2016, 18:00 (Ref:3683131)   #783
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i was clearly visable due to hat, i think it was taken while the first group was in with the toyota people as we were all waiting at the start of the pit lane, were you in the first group then
Old 26 Oct 2016, 21:24 (Ref:3683189)   #784
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Too long ago my friend, I can't remember. Probably.
Old 26 Oct 2016, 21:46 (Ref:3683202)   #785
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
The year of the Oak Racing visit (2013?) my mum was convinced we got a couple of seconds on one of the Eurosport highlight bits covering Friday activities with some footage of us in the Oak garage poking around. Never been able to track it down myself, but she did come up with it unprompted which maybe adds a little bit of credibility to it.
Old 18 Jan 2017, 18:26 (Ref:3703411)   #786
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Has anyone seen any confirmation that Le Mans will be on Eurosport this year? I see they've got a special offer until the end of January of a year for £20 so it'd be good to get signed up before the offer ends.
Old 19 Jan 2017, 08:18 (Ref:3703517)   #787
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
Has anyone seen any confirmation that Le Mans will be on Eurosport this year? I see they've got a special offer until the end of January of a year for £20 so it'd be good to get signed up before the offer ends.
ACO and Eurosport have renewed the contract from 2017 to 2020.
http://www.lemans.org/fr/News/les-24...7-a-2020/43605
Old 20 Jan 2017, 15:19 (Ref:3703851)   #788
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
Wow, no such offer in Germany, they want 60 EUR here.
Old 21 Jan 2017, 18:20 (Ref:3704099)   #789
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
Wow, no such offer in Germany, they want 60 EUR here.
It's probably because you guys are much more into your winter sports which Eurosport show loads of.

Thanks for the answers guys.
Old 23 Jan 2017, 08:49 (Ref:3704414)   #790
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
sure Danish Television will send all 24 h + of the race.

and a recap at 11.00 monday of the highlights. Perfect to get of the Redbull high from the drive home.
Old 23 Jan 2017, 22:16 (Ref:3704593)   #791
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
sure Danish Television will send all 24 h + of the race.

and a recap at 11.00 monday of the highlights. Perfect to get of the Redbull high from the drive home.
Naah I will still be sleeping at that time!
Old 24 Jan 2017, 08:51 (Ref:3704692)   #792
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
I should be at CDG waiting to board a plane at that time.
Old 27 Jan 2017, 19:42 (Ref:3705634)   #793
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
ACO and Eurosport have renewed the contract from 2017 to 2020.
http://www.lemans.org/fr/News/les-24...7-a-2020/43605
Unless something happens between now and June, you won't be able to watch Eurosport on Sky in the UK or Ireland ... https://www.sky.com/help/articles/ch...hannel_changes
Old 31 Jan 2017, 22:19 (Ref:3708221)   #794
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Issue resolved
Old 31 Jan 2017, 23:29 (Ref:3708236)   #795
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
Hi,
does the WEC now offer full races on demand when you buy their streaming package? And can it be bought without a credit card?
In 2016 it was on demand replays only for mobile apps I think. With P.Cs/Laptops out of luck.

I hope they will announce something on Thursday perhaps about this.
Old 27 May 2017, 08:03 (Ref:3736291)   #796
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looking at the FIAWEC app/website, there is currently no option to purchase live streaming for Le Mans only, just the 2 full season packs. Was there a Le Mans only option available last year?

Having decided to purchase the packs on a race by race basis this year (I bought Silverstone and Spa), I'm hoping I won't have to now purchase the full season pack to get streaming trackside at Le Mans.

As later rounds are also unavailable to purchase, I'm guessing a Le Mans only subscription will come available at some point (along with the customary app updates moments before the beginning of each session ).

Thank you
Old 27 May 2017, 12:54 (Ref:3736341)   #797
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Looking at the FIAWEC app/website...
They usually rebrand the WEC app as the 'Le Mans 24hr' app in the days before the race (often after I have travelled to France so I can't update or use the app), so they might be holding off single race products until that happens.
Old 28 May 2017, 11:35 (Ref:3736628)   #798
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Looking at the FIAWEC app/website, there is currently no option to purchase live streaming for Le Mans only, just the 2 full season packs. Was there a Le Mans only option available last year?

Having decided to purchase the packs on a race by race basis this year (I bought Silverstone and Spa), I'm hoping I won't have to now purchase the full season pack to get streaming trackside at Le Mans.

As later rounds are also unavailable to purchase, I'm guessing a Le Mans only subscription will come available at some point (along with the customary app updates moments before the beginning of each session ).

Thank you
Streaming trackside at Le Mans? You'll be lucky to get enough bandwidth to send a tweet...
Old 28 May 2017, 11:59 (Ref:3736632)   #799
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Even in the middle of the night it is practically impossible.

I've managed to stream Wednesday practice in the town centre before.
Old 28 May 2017, 12:18 (Ref:3736644)   #800
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Even in the middle of the night it is practically impossible.

I've managed to stream Wednesday practice in the town centre before.
What were you doing in the town centre while practice was on???