Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 24 Apr 2012, 10:52 (Ref:3064790)   #26
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev Campbell View Post
Funny, Me and one of my lads went to the Mallala round and were just having a look at Kerry Baily's Aston. When he just pointed at my son and said 'Do you want to sit in it ??' So they got out a petrol tin and helped him slide in Dukes of Hazzard style. Then spoke with Kerry for 4-5 minutes about the build while my kid poked around inside the beast, they let me take heaps of Photos from within the garage. Fantastic experience and greatly appreciated.
Top stuff from Kerry, I bet your son had a ball, good on him for doing that. Post up some pics
Old 26 Apr 2012, 06:32 (Ref:3065666)   #27
Trev Campbell
Veteran

Trev Campbell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTrev Campbell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Top stuff from Kerry, I bet your son had a ball, good on him for doing that. Post up some pics
Yeah, we were both a couple of very happy campers.

Old 30 Apr 2012, 09:17 (Ref:3067322)   #28
Robert Ryan
Veteran

Robert Ryan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Yeah, we were both a couple of very happy campers.
It is amazing he built the car from a model of a Aston Martin DBR9. It looks like Sports Sedans may have more "serial" type cars available for people who do not have the time or money to build their own. Phil Compton's new Mustang. He can produce copies for those who want a an available competitive chassis.

Old 2 May 2012, 06:43 (Ref:3068180)   #29
Trev Campbell
Veteran

Trev Campbell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTrev Campbell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yeah, I was staggerd when Kerry showed me the Model they'd made it from and the photos of them making up the body, Amazing stuff.