Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 4 Feb 2011, 15:45 (Ref:2825736)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Blimey - who's been searching for threads then? Resurrected after nearly six and a half years!
Old 4 Feb 2011, 15:47 (Ref:2825739)   #27
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I see pictures of a new Ford GT in Auto Express today - what chances of it racing??

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/au...as_hybrid.html
That would be great to see go against the 918RSR at LeMans in a few years! That is if the regulations take us in that direction.....
Old 4 Feb 2011, 16:48 (Ref:2825783)   #28
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Blimey - who's been searching for threads then? Resurrected after nearly six and a half years!
Sorry - I didn't want to unnecessarily start a new one or else the mods might stamp on me
Old 4 Feb 2011, 17:15 (Ref:2825794)   #29
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
That would be great to see go against the 918RSR at LeMans in a few years! That is if the regulations take us in that direction.....
I'd see it going straight into GTE alongside it's road car rivals.

By the time it's ready I'd expect GTE to allow hybrids while I don't see the 918 being anything more than a test bed for a future P1 and/or 911.
Old 4 Feb 2011, 17:57 (Ref:2825826)   #30
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Sorry - I didn't want to unnecessarily start a new one or else the mods might stamp on me
Someone's really afraid of the big bad wolf!
Old 4 Feb 2011, 19:19 (Ref:2825874)   #31
WMUCarGuy
Veteran

United States
WMUCarGuy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just got a job doing marketing for Ford Racing. I'm really hoping with the Robertsons upping their game and the new Ecoboost LMP2 motor that Ford takes a notice of the series and sends me to some races!
Old 4 Feb 2011, 19:31 (Ref:2825885)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
Someone's really afraid of the big bad wolf!

Heck, that rules me out for sure! I'm all for economy - well done for actually using the search facility - a lot of people just don't bother!