Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 16 Nov 2010, 11:09 (Ref:2791536)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Masters Historic Festival - Barcelona

All the Masters historic grids.
Old 2 Mar 2011, 12:57 (Ref:2839039)   #2
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I just thought I'd let everyone know that we have spaces in a transporter for the Masters event at Barcelona (7-10 April).

The transport is in a fully licensed and insured transporter. It is also secure (obviously covered) and is run legally on an Operators Licence.

I know 10/10 doesn't like email addresses and phone numbers displayed but Paul is happy to for his details to appear here.

Please call or email Paul for more details-

jpjesty@supanet.com

Roger
Old 2 Mar 2011, 17:12 (Ref:2839143)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good stuff, I hope its successful.
Old 2 Mar 2011, 17:49 (Ref:2839164)   #4
Marcus Mussa
Veteran

United Kingdom
Monaco
Marcus Mussa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarcus Mussa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What are you running in Barcelona, Roger? Multiple answers are permitted! I will be taking the new toy, if it survives Oulton Park next week!
All the best
Marcus
Old 2 Mar 2011, 22:56 (Ref:2839349)   #5
Ben Shuckburgh
Racer

Ben Shuckburgh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Roger, might just do that.
Old 7 Mar 2011, 07:35 (Ref:2841308)   #6
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Mussa View Post
What are you running in Barcelona, Roger? Multiple answers are permitted! I will be taking the new toy, if it survives Oulton Park next week!
All the best
Marcus
I'm not able to do this meeting unfortunately. I have signed up to do the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup this season in a Ferrari and had to trim the historic racing activities down to 4 events. Brands Masters, Silverstone Classic, Goodwood Revival and 6 Hours.

The first race in ILMC is Sebring in less than 2 weeks. Very exciting.

But Paul Jesty is taking the truck down to transport cars for a few people and still has some spaces left.

Roger
Old 7 Mar 2011, 08:13 (Ref:2841322)   #7
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Real racing eh, good luck with it Roger-enjoy!
Old 7 Mar 2011, 09:44 (Ref:2841371)   #8
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Good luck with it Roger. I'm sure I can speak for the majority in Masters, when I say that you'll be missed.