Dov
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Dov should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
PT on Wind Tunnel tonight

Thanks to the boys at CW:

PT on Wind Tunnel
Just got this e-mail, maybe Kenny backed out or Despain realized they needed a real driver

INDIANAPOLIS (February 18, 2004) – Preparations continue in earnest for the 2004 Champ Car World Series campaign, with drivers, teams and sponsors putting their plans into place for the April 18 season opener on the streets of Long Beach.

All of these plans are geared toward holding the Vanderbilt Cup at the end of the season, and the man currently in possession of it will share his thoughts with race fans tonight on Speed Channel’s popular Wind Tunnel program.

Defending Champ Car titlist Paul Tracy will join host Dave Despain tonight on Wind Tunnel to discuss preparations for the 2004 campaign. Tracy, who won seven races and six poles last year on his way to the title for Forsythe Racing, will call into the program and be on the air at approximately 10:45 p.m. Eastern Time. The Speed Channel show, which had been airing at 9 p.m., was recently moved to a 10 p.m. time slot.

Damn, Wind Tunnel and the ChampCar special on the History Channel are on at the same time and my VCR isn't working....what should I do???
Old 18 Feb 2004, 23:09 (Ref:878802)   #2
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
WindTunnel will be rebroadcast at 3 AM. That's about the time that I expect to be getting home from work, so all's good.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 04:06 (Ref:878980)   #3
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
**** missed it. I wished I'd looked hear earlier today.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 06:26 (Ref:879019)   #4
Mags
Veteran

Mags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kenny was SAD. He could not even confirm when he could be BACK.. because of his horrific accident.
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!