Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 13 Mar 2001, 17:49 (Ref:70832)   #1
Luckymal
Rookie

Luckymal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hey guys, I'm new here, really nice site. I'm interested in muscle cars, fast new cars, F1, Nascar, and most anything auto related.
What are some great F1 sites and places to check out pics? I can't watch it on tv b/c I don't get speedvision here in the states.

lucky
AmericanIron.net
Old 13 Mar 2001, 21:02 (Ref:70917)   #2
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Greetings Lucky.

You've already found the best Formula 1 discussion on the internet, and you'll find round here that there are people who will race anything, and watch anything.

And as for American musclecars, well, talk to me and Sparky about late-sixties Mopar and watch us go weak at the knees.

BTW, had a quick peek at your site. I think you might find Craig's little 10-tenths forum affiliate scheme interesting...

Happy posting!
Old 13 Mar 2001, 21:53 (Ref:70936)   #3
Luckymal
Rookie

Thanks for the tip, currently our message board supports over 40 forums and we are adding more. Our community is based around the boards and it's not a viable option for us to use your database. We use .asp and our site is created by our programmers and staff.
The affiliate program is a great idea and quite similar to what we have agreed to do for two other websites, kinda strange you mentioned that as we're setting it up now for non-racing forums.
Mopar guys? Oh we need to talk to Mopar guys...we're gathering dodge, plymouth, chrysler info for our site as well as the forums. Any info you have on models and years of its generation please send in.
Any interested parties that have knowledge in specific autos can respond here. We aren't trying to compete with ten-tenths.com's racing traffic, just building a viable community of auto lovers.
Old 13 Mar 2001, 22:22 (Ref:70946)   #4
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lucky,

Had a brief look at your site tonight, will check further when I have more time at the weekend but makes a good first impression.

Best of luck as I'm sure it is not easy to launch a new site. Just watch out for a few of us Brits, Aussies and various other nations posting.

Also make sure your spell checker spells tire as TYRE and so on. The colonies have never been the same since we Brits left them

Simon
Old 13 Mar 2001, 22:30 (Ref:70950)   #5
Luckymal
Rookie

Haha, thank you very much Simon, your note is much appreciated and thanks for taking a look. Glad the first impression was a good one. We've been online for a few days and have 50 members and growing daily so we are happy. Need a lot of help finding the info for the forums for things we are not familiar with...This is for people of all countries not just here in the states so everyone's feedback is much appreeciated. With a great spot on Yahoo we have members from around the world, with the help of you guys we hope to continue our progress...

We are in special need for model/generation/year information for Mopar, All European models, and more. Check out the forums and if it's not in the pull down menu, yell at us and tell us what to add!