Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your driver of the race?
Nico Rosberg 0 0%
Sebastian Vettel 0 0%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Daniel Ricciardo 60 50.42%
Fernando Alonso 20 16.81%
Felipe Massa 0 0%
Jenson Button 0 0%
Jean-Eric Vergne 3 2.52%
Nico Hulkenberg 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Adrian Sutil 0 0%
Sergio Perez 0 0%
Esteban Gutierrez 0 0%
Romain Grosjean 1 0.84%
Jules Bianchi 0 0%
Kimi Raikkonen 1 0.84%
Kamui Kobayashi 0 0%
Max Chilton 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 1 0.84%
Lewis Hamilton 33 27.73%
Pastor Maldonado 0 0%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 3 Aug 2014, 21:19 (Ref:3441270)   #51
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
I was going to Vote Ricciardo, but went Hamilton after reading an interview with the team. They had to cut power from his car because some issue with his fuel. So him holding onto Alonso and keeping Rosberg at bay was a great feat ontop of his pitlane-3rd.
Old 3 Aug 2014, 21:56 (Ref:3441275)   #52
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hamilton also reported that something underneath his seat was getting very hot, like in Canada....That's no fun way to drive at all.
Old 5 Aug 2014, 21:25 (Ref:3441748)   #53
Pingguest
Veteran

Netherlands
Heemstede, The Netherlands
Pingguest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just watched the Hungarian Grand Prix and have to say I feel no enthusiasm about Ricciardo's win. Without the Safety Car it would not have won this race. He passed Alonso and Hamilton mainly because of a tire advantage.
For me, Alonso was the man of the race.
Old 6 Aug 2014, 04:41 (Ref:3441842)   #54
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingguest View Post
I just watched the Hungarian Grand Prix and have to say I feel no enthusiasm about Ricciardo's win. Without the Safety Car it would not have won this race. He passed Alonso and Hamilton mainly because of a tire advantage.
For me, Alonso was the man of the race.
I didn't vote for him either but I thought he and RBR adapted well to the SC coming and took advantage of it. Whether one likes the SC or not, when it's out it becomes an aspect of the race.
Old 6 Aug 2014, 09:56 (Ref:3441895)   #55
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I didn't vote for him either but I thought he and RBR adapted well to the SC coming and took advantage of it. Whether one likes the SC or not, when it's out it becomes an aspect of the race.
Total "game changer" when released like that actually!

I must admit I felt like I was voting for the skill of the winner in a game of dice!
Old 7 Aug 2014, 09:03 (Ref:3442159)   #56
Pingguest
Veteran

Netherlands
Heemstede, The Netherlands
Pingguest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
It was pure luck. The race leaders had to do an entire lap behind the Safety Car, while Ricciardo had the opportunity to do a pit stop immediately after the it was deployed.
Old 7 Aug 2014, 10:28 (Ref:3442174)   #57
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
It was pure luck. The race leaders had to do an entire lap behind the Safety Car, while Ricciardo had the opportunity to do a pit stop immediately after the it was deployed.
I watched the highlights again and Rosberg stayed out behind the SC while Button, Ricciardo and who ever else decided to pit. I've seen this sort of thing countless times in CART/IndyCar over the years.
Old 7 Aug 2014, 22:52 (Ref:3442336)   #58
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
not luck it was pure master class from the Fastest F1 driver of all time, no fluke.
Old 7 Aug 2014, 23:10 (Ref:3442342)   #59
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
not luck it was pure master class from the Fastest F1 driver of all time, no fluke.
This was hilarious the first 10 times FAS, a point well made even, now it is wearing a little thin!
Old 7 Aug 2014, 23:23 (Ref:3442344)   #60
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
This was hilarious the first 10 times FAS, a point well made even, now it is wearing a little thin!
what do you think bout making it my signature? I bet you'd approve
Old 7 Aug 2014, 23:29 (Ref:3442346)   #61
wnut
Veteran

Quote:
what do you think bout making it my signature? I bet you'd approve
Fair enough, go for it mate, at least I won't be disappointed when I expect something new from you in your posts!
Old 7 Aug 2014, 23:57 (Ref:3442351)   #62
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
nah I'll keep saying it to remind you and the rest of the world
Old 8 Aug 2014, 06:46 (Ref:3442398)   #63
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Would you like to guess how quickly the mods are likely to get bored of that?
Old 15 Aug 2014, 17:13 (Ref:3444517)   #64
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Kimi is better.
Old 23 Aug 2014, 09:54 (Ref:3446488)   #65
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Kimi is better.
Has he been ill?
Old 23 Aug 2014, 11:22 (Ref:3446515)   #66
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, it's called InF1beyondyoursellbydateitis........
Old 23 Aug 2014, 11:47 (Ref:3446520)   #67
wnut
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Very good Ayse!
Old 23 Aug 2014, 11:51 (Ref:3446521)   #68
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Sounds terminal.