Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 18 Sep 2007, 17:08 (Ref:2017137)   #326
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee
I suppose you want me to bring a leather clad dominatrix with me as well?

Well,now you come to mention it-------
Peter look,s terrible in leather! As for being warned off,dont worry John,we,,ll look after you.
Old 18 Sep 2007, 17:12 (Ref:2017140)   #327
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So Eddy,What corner are you marshalling at
Old 18 Sep 2007, 17:18 (Ref:2017148)   #328
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Hall
Now begin to understand why the masters of the uiniverse in Colnbroojk have warned you off John
Ah - but do you think that's due to the money or the dominatrix?
Old 18 Sep 2007, 17:21 (Ref:2017153)   #329
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
It must be the Money John,the MSA have no need of the Leather clad Bird.
Old 18 Sep 2007, 17:26 (Ref:2017155)   #330
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
Well,now you come to mention it-------
Peter look,s terrible in leather! .
There are some who may take issue with you on that point. *Ahem*
Old 18 Sep 2007, 17:30 (Ref:2017162)   #331
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
There are some who may take issue with you on that point. *Ahem*

Ahhhh,but I thought you were in work,you know,too busy to read whats going on in the normal world.Oh,Johngee say,s he,s going to buy us ALL a beer.
Old 18 Sep 2007, 17:35 (Ref:2017168)   #332
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Oh,Johngee say,s he,s going to buy us ALL a beer.
Er No! I thought it was the other way round....and the dominatrix only drinks champagne!
Old 18 Sep 2007, 19:01 (Ref:2017266)   #333
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
But it,s tradition for Spa Virgins John. .Anyone on here will tell you that the first visit is the one where you have to buy everyone a beer.
Old 18 Sep 2007, 19:50 (Ref:2017328)   #334
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Quote:
But it,s tradition for Spa Virgins John. .Anyone on here will tell you that the first visit is the one where you have to buy everyone a beer.
I learnt, very early in my clerking career, NEVER to believe anything a driver tells me!

.....which I feel is very appropriate for my 500th post!

Last edited by johngee; 18 Sep 2007 at 19:55.
Old 18 Sep 2007, 20:21 (Ref:2017382)   #335
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Terry, for all the driver's sake, you can only hope I'm not observing at Spa.
I'm the worst nightmare for a driver, poacher, gamekeeper and former cotc as well (isn't that an insult?) in one disguise. My vision for deliberate corner cutting over the kerbs is a bad one.

And now for something completly different: how come everybody seems to be buying beer, but not a certain Mr. Bower?
Old 19 Sep 2007, 05:31 (Ref:2017587)   #336
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Well errrr,not allowed,driving you see
Old 19 Sep 2007, 05:46 (Ref:2017589)   #337
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ere, I didn't write drinking, I wrote BUYING.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 06:47 (Ref:2017607)   #338
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
500 posts John . . .towing the MSA line eh
Old 19 Sep 2007, 07:00 (Ref:2017614)   #339
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy V
Ere, I didn't write drinking, I wrote BUYING.

Yeah,sorry Eddy,misread the post I,ll buy anyone a beer,particulrly those who have helped me in the past
John G,how could you be so mean about drivers
Old 19 Sep 2007, 07:58 (Ref:2017644)   #340
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly
500 posts John . . .towing the MSA line eh
I always do!
Old 19 Sep 2007, 07:59 (Ref:2017645)   #341
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah,sorry Eddy,misread the post I,ll buy anyone a beer,particulrly those who have helped me in the past
John G,how could you be so mean about drivers
Err - what about those who might help you in the future? .......and if you had met some of the drivers that I have......
Old 19 Sep 2007, 08:48 (Ref:2017670)   #342
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
I,ve already invited you John,it,s OK though ,the car IS straight.After the amount of prep it,s taken,it would be a shame to tow it all that way and not go out to play
Old 19 Sep 2007, 15:35 (Ref:2018029)   #343
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If you've got a tow hook I can think of a trailer for you to pull.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 16:49 (Ref:2018093)   #344
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
If you've got a tow hook I can think of a trailer for you to pull.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 17:08 (Ref:2018109)   #345
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
OK,Everyone who is going to Spa please stand up[Sit down Gregor],have you all got room,s and who,s staying where?Peter&Pat ,myself and----------? are staying at the Beau-Site.anyone else?
Old 19 Sep 2007, 18:21 (Ref:2018144)   #346
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I'm going and doing Barry's race. We've rented a motorhome so I think this is going to one of the most expensive weekends ever.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 18:27 (Ref:2018147)   #347
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Cheap at half the price! What exactly does that mean?
Old 19 Sep 2007, 18:44 (Ref:2018168)   #348
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Me, I stay at home overnight. Only 50 miles away.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 18:53 (Ref:2018175)   #349
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Any spare room,s Eddy.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 19:48 (Ref:2018222)   #350
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Probably taken already.
But there is always the garage.