2 6 10.00%
1 1 1.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 7 Oct 2012, 16:15 (Ref:3147670)   #1
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Rate the Race- Japanese Grand Prix

Rate the race..
Old 7 Oct 2012, 16:16 (Ref:3147672)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can't see the poll?
Old 7 Oct 2012, 16:18 (Ref:3147673)   #3
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
That is because I am slow...
Old 7 Oct 2012, 16:24 (Ref:3147676)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I forgive you.

2. After the first few seconds, stunningly dull for a race at Suzuka. I really did sleep through much of it.
Old 7 Oct 2012, 16:33 (Ref:3147680)   #5
QnickFTW
Racer

QnickFTW should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Even as a Vettel fan I must say it was just a rubbish race.

About 10 laps in I went to fire up my laptop to get live timing, next thing I know Im chating on facey-be. Nuff said
Old 7 Oct 2012, 16:49 (Ref:3147688)   #6
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Didn't think it was too bad. A couple of good battles and exciting moments all the way up to the end.

It would have been seen as a decent race a couple of years ago.
Old 7 Oct 2012, 17:15 (Ref:3147709)   #7
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
It's kinda funny how after all these rule changes, we've started eventually getting the same old modern day F1 racing we're used to. Anyone noticed that?

You may as well make the cars more asthetically pleasing to look at again..

I gave it a 6. Would have been a 5 but it was cool to see Massa/Kob up there. Also, love the circuit.

Selby
Old 7 Oct 2012, 17:53 (Ref:3147730)   #8
Kai
Racer

United States
San Francisco
Kai has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
5/6 for me. Huge drama at the start, and 10 laps of anxiety for Kobayashi at the end. Dreadfully boring middle bit though.
Old 7 Oct 2012, 18:26 (Ref:3147753)   #9
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Very poor race.

A couple of decent moments including Lewis and Kimi at turn 1 but the rest was forgetable. Rubbish TV director as well, why wait until the track went green to show the first corner replays when we had a SC out for several laps.

Old 7 Oct 2012, 19:15 (Ref:3147777)   #10
NPP
Racer

Germany
Germany and UK
NPP should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I didn't enjoy that at all. RTL ******s missed two of the three more interesting moments of the race during their extensive ad breaks; and Vettel driving off into the distance was much like the worst of the TGF years when you were only interested in who would be home first behind the Ferraris. Not much else seems to have happened.

That said, I am happy for both Massa and Kobayashi to finally get some good results.
Old 7 Oct 2012, 19:20 (Ref:3147780)   #11
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Even watching the Beeb highlights I was on the point of nodding off a few times........tho it may well have been the director's coverage that was partly responsible for that......gave it 5.
Old 7 Oct 2012, 19:37 (Ref:3147791)   #12
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Three from me, love the track, and at the end hoping Koby would hold his place, but other then that I don't really remember much else happening after first corner problems.
Old 7 Oct 2012, 20:26 (Ref:3147817)   #13
schead
Racer

schead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridschead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Total utter ****e. Kimi ruined quali, then went on to ruin the race too with a stupid lunge to nothing in the first corner. From there it was just another boring drive away from finger boy. The only thing keeping me watching after half way was the vague hope that his alternator would give out.
Old 7 Oct 2012, 21:42 (Ref:3147870)   #14
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I voted 5...
Old 7 Oct 2012, 22:54 (Ref:3147902)   #15
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I gave it a 6 because I recorded it, skipped the adverts and now can erase it.

If I watched it live it would have been a 5 or 4.
Old 8 Oct 2012, 01:07 (Ref:3147947)   #16
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I had to watch the BBC highlights and even being highlights it was a very dull affair. 4.
Old 8 Oct 2012, 02:38 (Ref:3147968)   #17
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
10 for me. Love the track, Massa's start was primo, Grosjean up to his old tricks and a little decent dicing towards the end. The only fly in the oinment was the director didn't seem to understand the need for timely replays.
Old 8 Oct 2012, 03:00 (Ref:3147969)   #18
Dixie Flatline
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
Dixie Flatline should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was on in the late afternoon in Melbourne, and I had to make dinner for the family, which meant I missed a fair chunk of the middle section of the race.

After putting the roast in the oven and coming back to the TV, I felt like I hadn't missed anything, such was Vettel's dominance.

An average race, for mine.
Old 8 Oct 2012, 03:15 (Ref:3147972)   #19
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil22 View Post
10 for me. Love the track, Massa's start was primo, Grosjean up to his old tricks and a little decent dicing towards the end. The only fly in the oinment was the director didn't seem to understand the need for timely replays.
You know you are voting on the Japanese GP, don't you? Because something doesn't add up.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 8 Oct 2012, 03:16 (Ref:3147973)   #20
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by schead View Post
Total utter ****e. Kimi ruined quali, then went on to ruin the race too with a stupid lunge to nothing in the first corner. From there it was just another boring drive away from finger boy. The only thing keeping me watching after half way was the vague hope that his alternator would give out.
Pretty sure Kimi did nothing wrong - if I were him I'd be complaining about Alonso trying to push me off the track.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 8 Oct 2012, 08:34 (Ref:3148039)   #21
W.A Trichlorostyrene
Veteran

W.A Trichlorostyrene should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
7, even an uneventful race is enjoyable at Suzuka.

Now, 4 Tilkedromes in a row, YAWN.
Old 8 Oct 2012, 09:26 (Ref:3148070)   #22
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Easily the dullest race this year. Redeemed only by Kobayashi's defence from Button for a podium. 5
Old 8 Oct 2012, 09:36 (Ref:3148082)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil22 View Post
I'd really like to visit your planet sometime.........
Old 8 Oct 2012, 10:24 (Ref:3148113)   #24
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
I find it quite annoying when people just do weird throwaway votes. 10?!

It completely distorts the poll.

It's funny checking these results out in comparison to another site (F1Fanatic). Their average for this GP is around 7/8! Unbelievable.

There seems to be an influx of quite unknowledgable people on there now so I guess that'd explain it.

Many voted 10 'because Vettel won!!'. C'mon..

Selby
Old 8 Oct 2012, 11:21 (Ref:3148148)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
I find it quite annoying when people just do weird throwaway votes. 10?!

It completely distorts the poll.

It's funny checking these results out in comparison to another site (F1Fanatic). Their average for this GP is around 7/8! Unbelievable.

There seems to be an influx of quite unknowledgable people on there now so I guess that'd explain it.

Many voted 10 'because Vettel won!!'. C'mon..

Selby

Mind you, I thought your 6 was seriously over-generous......