Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 7 Nov 2004, 10:40 (Ref:1146596)   #26
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
i can't get the game anywhere, ASDA, PC World, Curry's - all sold out!
Old 7 Nov 2004, 11:29 (Ref:1146625)   #27
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Tomato......your driving ability increases the longer you drive. It takes a little while........I'm still not on full ability despite having done about 800K's.

I think it increases when you do stunts and suchlike as well.
Old 7 Nov 2004, 12:54 (Ref:1146651)   #28
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
T0MAT01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ah cheers Knowlesy!

I got some bonus for going up on 2 wheels on a forklift truck so I'll have to find another.
Old 7 Nov 2004, 18:40 (Ref:1146816)   #29
Crazy Marshal
Racer

England
Hartford, Cheshire
Crazy Marshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by touringlegend
i can't get the game anywhere, ASDA, PC World, Curry's - all sold out!
I work in Argos, and the morning it came out it sold out within a few hours. We have a few in now but they are all reserved this has to be one of the most popular games out.
Old 7 Nov 2004, 20:12 (Ref:1146900)   #30
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yer, Woolworths took pre-orders and they sold out instantly. 102 copies in an hour sold. Awesome.
Old 7 Nov 2004, 20:44 (Ref:1146933)   #31
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Woolworths in Peterhead had pleanty. Though it hadn't been open long when I got there.
Old 7 Nov 2004, 21:32 (Ref:1146968)   #32
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
T0MAT01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My Brother got it from www.amazon.co.uk for £30 with free next day delivery ...worth a try if you can't get hold of it.

I heard there was a shop that opened in Bognor at midnight when it was released and this bloke, a friend of a friend, had to queue up from 12 until 1:30AM to get to the till! madness!
Old 7 Nov 2004, 21:45 (Ref:1146978)   #33
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Well, I finally completed the main part of the game.

Now for the sub missions and secrets!
Old 7 Nov 2004, 22:41 (Ref:1147035)   #34
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm still cruising around shooting people on the first island!
Old 1 Dec 2004, 10:28 (Ref:1168814)   #35
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I finally got past the 'Life's A Beach' mission after days and days of hard labour, and suddenly within a few hours i'm on the second island!

I'll strangle the guys at Rockstar if they ever make that dance mission a vital point in the storyline again!!

Buh, guess I'm the only one who hasn't finished the storyline yet...
Old 1 Dec 2004, 10:47 (Ref:1168838)   #36
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lol ACSII i hated that to im now in the desert missions :P
Old 1 Dec 2004, 14:14 (Ref:1169011)   #37
Hobson
Veteran

England
Notts, UK
Hobson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHobson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Anyone know how I burgle a house? I have the box-van thingy, but I can't remember how to do it.

Also, I've found the best way to get onto another island without doing it properly is to swim for it, then when you reach the land, nick a car and do a runner. You can't lose the cops via a Pay-And-Spray though.
Old 1 Dec 2004, 14:24 (Ref:1169016)   #38
ASCII Man
Veteran

Burglary: Crouch and go as slow as possible so you don't make noise.
Just go as slow as you can.
Old 1 Dec 2004, 14:25 (Ref:1169017)   #39
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lol i just unlocked wide angels arches mod shop, now ive got an uber tricked out ride !!!! nitros to the max !!! :P
Old 1 Dec 2004, 14:28 (Ref:1169019)   #40
ASCII Man
Veteran

Which car did you modify??

And when/how/where did you unlock that shop?????

Btw, does anyone know when you can buy at Zip and/or Victim, I already know Didier Sachs doesn't unlock till the end of the game...

Last edited by ASCII Man; 1 Dec 2004 at 14:30.
Old 1 Dec 2004, 14:35 (Ref:1169025)   #41
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
you have to go to las venturas for the shops to open, the moding shop is on ocean flats San Ferrio, I modded out a Flash as it looks similar to one of my favorite cars .... nissan pulsar GTi-R. well i think it does slightly :P.
Old 1 Dec 2004, 17:25 (Ref:1169142)   #42
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Why does everyone get stuck on the lifes a beach mission?!?

My best mate got stuck on that too..........I passed it first time with about 7000 points. :confused:

All you need is good rhythm.
Old 1 Dec 2004, 18:22 (Ref:1169194)   #43
ASCII Man
Veteran

Because it's retarded...
I get bored half way through, then just go shooting people.

Meh!
Old 1 Dec 2004, 18:29 (Ref:1169200)   #44
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Meh! Meh! MEH!
Old 1 Dec 2004, 18:30 (Ref:1169201)   #45
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
how is dancing retarded ??? do you not go to clubs ????
Old 1 Dec 2004, 18:33 (Ref:1169204)   #46
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I hate dancing myself, to be honest.
Old 1 Dec 2004, 18:39 (Ref:1169213)   #47
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
me to but you cant say something is retarded :P
Old 1 Dec 2004, 18:50 (Ref:1169223)   #48
ASCII Man
Veteran

When something is lame, i always call it retarded.
So there!

MEH!
Old 1 Dec 2004, 18:56 (Ref:1169228)   #49
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
LOL nice vice city quote mate :P ( i mean your sig !!) the exploder advert on the radio !! :P

Last edited by Mike_Wooshy; 1 Dec 2004 at 18:57.
Old 1 Dec 2004, 22:33 (Ref:1169416)   #50
Rich R
Veteran

United Kingdom
dudley uk
Rich R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
does anyone set out with a firm mission objective in their mind, and then end up spending the night having huge shootouts between you and your gang and the police. i can't get anything done. you think i'd get bored of it after spending all my time on the previous 2 games doing exactly the same things. still it beats dancing.