3 2 2.86%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12 Sep 2010, 13:11 (Ref:2758058)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Race : Italian GP

Rate the fastest race of the season...
Old 12 Sep 2010, 13:21 (Ref:2758066)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not great. But there were some plus points. And, as usual, Monza looks great.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 13:29 (Ref:2758073)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
3 overall, you can't get away with the smell...
Old 12 Sep 2010, 13:35 (Ref:2758077)   #4
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
5. It was tense and much better than so many other races.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 13:39 (Ref:2758081)   #5
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
8, quite good, some less interesting parts, but overall a good race.

Great result for Ferrari, and nobody earned that win more than Fernando Alonso.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 13:43 (Ref:2758084)   #6
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!

Not bad, nice fight between Alonso & Button, and Webber & Hulkenburg.

Not much else going on, pass for the lead happened in the pits - which sucks really.

Nice result for the championship though, really tightens things up.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 13:53 (Ref:2758096)   #7
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
7. A great battle up front and it looked like there were other battles going on but the TV director tended to focus on what was going on at he front.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 14:10 (Ref:2758122)   #8
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I love the track, the history and the result but the race was kind of boring.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 14:12 (Ref:2758127)   #9
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The race scores should show two distinct groups really.

For tifosi it's 10 out of 10 (a 1-2 would have been 11 out of 10).

For everyone else, it was a bit dull really. Maybe a 5.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 14:19 (Ref:2758135)   #10
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Not bad, but after Hammy went out (through a risk !) I lost a bit of interest. But it still was one of the better ones and I gave it a 7.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 12 Sep 2010, 14:59 (Ref:2758166)   #11
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
The race scores should show two distinct groups really.

For tifosi it's 10 out of 10 (a 1-2 would have been 11 out of 10).

For everyone else, it was a bit dull really. Maybe a 5.
Well this Tifosi thought it was a 5, maybe a 4.

Though if I could, I'd give Hammo's DNF a 20!
Old 12 Sep 2010, 15:00 (Ref:2758167)   #12
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritle View Post
Though if I could, I'd give Hammo's DNF a 20!
Harsh.

But funny!
Old 12 Sep 2010, 15:55 (Ref:2758177)   #13
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
7. Not much action but plenty of intrigue.

Button v the Ferraris reminded me very much of Senna versus the Williams pair in 1991.

I can't believe how Vettel got that 4th when Webber had to do all the hardwork and only got 6th!!
Old 12 Sep 2010, 16:10 (Ref:2758187)   #14
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
A bit dour. But it puts the championship (the one that matters) in a great place.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 16:10 (Ref:2758188)   #15
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
Harsh.

But funny!
The height of wit, I'd say. A career on the comedy circuit beckons. ROFLMAO1!1!1
Old 12 Sep 2010, 16:11 (Ref:2758189)   #16
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

A tense battle at the front and some action elsewhere.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 16:30 (Ref:2758202)   #17
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post

A tense battle at the front and some action elsewhere.
Sounds about right...
Old 12 Sep 2010, 16:39 (Ref:2758206)   #18
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
A bit dour. But it puts the championship (the one that matters) in a great place.
What about the constructors' championship? Don't these drivers who drive "for the team" care about the teams' championship?
Old 12 Sep 2010, 17:12 (Ref:2758225)   #19
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

The only action was in the pitstops...
Old 12 Sep 2010, 18:31 (Ref:2758255)   #20
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
I gave this race a 7 the battle at the front was thrilling to watch and the pitstops were just stunning..
Old 12 Sep 2010, 19:24 (Ref:2758278)   #21
Wims
Veteran

Norway
Wims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really bad, nothing happened. Typical Monza. I've said it many times before, high speed tracks like this is no good for F1, since it basically is impossible to overtake unless someone makes a mistake. I scored it a 5. Might have been a 4
Old 12 Sep 2010, 19:48 (Ref:2758288)   #22
Splatz the Cow
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Splatz the Cow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSplatz the Cow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gave it a 6.

Watchable but Monza finishes too quickly.

Not much happening.

Usual Brundle insightful comments - "Webber's superior straightline speed.." said after Webber overtook The Hulkster. Only, Webber drafted the Williams round the bend and overtook him while on the bend, using the RBR's superior aerodynamic efficiency and chassis handling, not straightline speed to get past. [Please God, when will Martin retire.]

That Webber pass was pretty special, and can someone give a copy of the race to Vettel so he can learn how to pass.

Enjoyed the camera work which was pretty good.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 19:56 (Ref:2758299)   #23
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Actually not that bad a race. There was overtaking (although it was lower down the field). I gave it a 7 out of 10.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 20:33 (Ref:2758330)   #24
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedcat View Post
Actually not that bad a race. There was overtaking (although it was lower down the field). I gave it a 7 out of 10.
Overtaking in the pitstops.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 20:48 (Ref:2758336)   #25
Splatz the Cow
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Splatz the Cow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSplatz the Cow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
er, Webber on Hulkenburg? The pits are on the main straight, not the section that leads to the Lesmos.