Old 26 May 2010, 14:23 (Ref:2698608)   #1
andye30m3
Rookie

United Kingdom
East Sussex
andye30m3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Abingdon CAR-Nival Insurance

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has entered the Abingdon CAR-Nival and if you've got any special insurance and if so where from?

I only ask as I've just filled in the entrance forms, started to read the declaration of indemnity and noticed that point 3 states 'The use of the vehicle herby entered is covered by insurance as required by law which is valid for such part of this event as shall take place on roads as defined by the law'

I'm sure I've never noticed this when entering other events although these have been on airfields or circuits.

I've got standard road insurance but I highly doubt they'll consider including any form of motorsport in their cover.