Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 7 Jun 2000, 13:32 (Ref:16066)   #1
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baylis won the first SBK race at Hockenheim. Now all I have to do is see how he did it, I really need more spare time to watch all these tapes that are building up.
Old 7 Jun 2000, 16:32 (Ref:16097)   #2
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
he did it in style..just a pity he couldnt do the double..but hey theres always the next round.
Old 8 Jun 2000, 11:52 (Ref:16293)   #3
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well he is already ahead of Bostrom in the points standings and he has only finished 4 of 6 races.
Old 8 Jun 2000, 14:06 (Ref:16306)   #4
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It was an awesome finish. No other form of racign can make the long straight at Hockenheim look so good. Watching 5 bikes all jockeying for position from fully pinned on the straight to slowing into the Clark Curves can not be matched by anything with four wheels.
Old 11 Jun 2000, 12:18 (Ref:16724)   #5
elephino
Veteran

Now that I have finally finished watching the races, I agree they were excellent.

I really enjoy watching them go around ostcurve, F1 cars get that stupid little chicane. Usually the bikes get the chicane and the cars the nice corner, better this way though
Old 11 Jun 2000, 12:34 (Ref:16730)   #6
DC
Rookie

DC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Yeah i agree It is better this way!