Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum > Marshals Needed

Old 13 May 2008, 21:57 (Ref:2201601)   #1
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Urgent help needed by Marshals

Carlton and District Motor Club are organising their first Endurance Rally on 31st May and 1st June 2008. The event requires lots of marshals throughout and needs your support to be successful. Please help.

We are supporting Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Rutland Air Ambulance and Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance during the event.

I am mainly looking for Marshals to help with the night-time run. This includes Time Controls, Passage Controls and 2 Forest Tests. Also Donington Park in the afternoon.

If Marshals do 2TC's they will receive a free breakfast at HQ, they will all receive a goody bag.

HQ Kings Meadow Campus Nottingham University Map 129 556 381

The evening signing on Map 130 831 383 20:00 - 21:30 at The Gap Muston. 1st car due to start form HQ at 23:01 and 1st car due back at HQ the finish 05:41

Marshals can purchase a hot meal here (The Gap) if they like at a cost of £4.

When you have some idea, could you please e-mail me names please? This is so I can get TC's etc sorted and their goody bags named.

I am also having a Marshals briefing on the 21st May at 7.30pm at the Commerical Public House in Beeston Nottingham. Map ref and directions will be sent nearer the time. We will be using the LEIGE Timing Clocks where you have to scan THE TIME in. This is one of the reasons for the briefing.

Anita Thouless on 0115 8771398 or e-mail p.thouless@ntlworld.com

Regards

Anita

[Chief Marshal for the event]