Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Tributes Forum

Old 25 May 2016, 11:18 (Ref:3644293)   #1
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Neil Cunningham

I've heard that Neil Cunningham has sadly passed away as a result of motor neuron disease.
A very good driver in a variety of formula and, in my experience, a true gentleman both on and off the track.
Old 25 May 2016, 12:02 (Ref:3644300)   #2
Rod Birley
Veteran

England
West Kingsdown (near Brands Hatch)
Rod Birley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Very sad. He was always a really nice guy, and he was the instructor for my wife passing her ARDS test.
Old 25 May 2016, 12:41 (Ref:3644306)   #3
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sad news indeed.
Old 25 May 2016, 12:47 (Ref:3644308)   #4
davec
Racer

United Kingdom
davec should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Neil was always one of the good guys and although I only met him a few times at FFord events over the years his personality and strength always showed through.

He will be missed by many.....
Old 25 May 2016, 12:54 (Ref:3644309)   #5
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's terrible news. I met him a number of times over the years and his cheery disposition and easy humour made every occasion a delight. Pretty good steerer of just about anything you stuck him in, too.

He'll be very much missed by those around him. RIP.
Old 25 May 2016, 13:33 (Ref:3644312)   #6
Middle_BBG
Racer

Middle_BBG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I echo everything Wooley said.

RIP Neil.
Old 25 May 2016, 20:52 (Ref:3644404)   #7
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I have never met Neil but I had a friend years ago that suffered the same horrible disease and know what he would have been going though. RIP Neil.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 31 May 2016, 21:35 (Ref:3646168)   #8
Tracsmart
Rookie

Tracsmart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Truly a great guy and down to earth. First met him when he assessed my son for his ARDS and commented "a natural, take up motorsport full time". He did and 20 years later he is still earning his living in motorsport, thanks to Neil's encouragement.
Funeral in Swansea on the 9th June. No lounge suits, come in team shirts or racing suits was the request. A sense of humour to the end.
He will be greatly missed.