Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 Feb 2015, 10:10 (Ref:3506968)   #1
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
predict the winner of the race - 2015 Aus GP

Long way away, but just for fun who'd you put your money on to take the first race.

Honey badgers name all over it.
Old 20 Feb 2015, 11:10 (Ref:3506986)   #2
champcarman
Veteran

champcarman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchampcarman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Jenson Button is my favourite F1 driver and the 2009 win by Brawn GP was my favourite AGP but this year I think Kimi will surprise!
Old 20 Feb 2015, 11:12 (Ref:3506988)   #3
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Kimi Raikonnen, Ferrari
Ferrari seems strong and well put together, and I'm not sure Vettel is comfortable enough at Ferrari to clinch that first race. (through the season might be a different story though)
Old 20 Feb 2015, 12:58 (Ref:3507006)   #4
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Objectively, the one who crosses the line in first place.
Old 20 Feb 2015, 13:02 (Ref:3507010)   #5
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The world champion fella, as long as he's not ill again...
Old 20 Feb 2015, 13:27 (Ref:3507022)   #6
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I just hope we don't have two Mercs (or two anything else for that matter) finishing a minute ahead of everyone else.
Old 20 Feb 2015, 14:15 (Ref:3507050)   #7
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Vettel, if Ferrari get off to a flying start.
Old 20 Feb 2015, 15:33 (Ref:3507075)   #8
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi
Old 20 Feb 2015, 19:18 (Ref:3507149)   #9
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
well Kimi is a new father and Nico's wife is expecting (congrats to both of them) so im guessing that they will both be slowing down this year.

seriously though, imo this years battle will be between LH and DR, with LH striking first blood in OZ.
Old 20 Feb 2015, 19:56 (Ref:3507159)   #10
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mr Bottas
Old 20 Feb 2015, 21:38 (Ref:3507186)   #11
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just a reminder that there will of course be the usual fantasy competition and I'm sure race prediction comp launched between final test and round 1
Old 21 Feb 2015, 14:37 (Ref:3507354)   #12
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well to be honest i can't think that the winner will not be driving a mercedes and the others will be a long way behind
Old 23 Feb 2015, 03:41 (Ref:3507913)   #13
goingjag
Rookie

goingjag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, my money would be on Mercedes, Hamilton with Ferrari being an outside possibility, Kimi. Sadly it looks like Button/Alonso/Honda won't be in the picture for a while if at all this year.
Old 27 Feb 2015, 08:07 (Ref:3509550)   #14
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm gonna throw a random Nico Robserg in there. Not that I'm a fan. Lewis will hound him though since he's faster.
Old 27 Feb 2015, 15:56 (Ref:3509699)   #15
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Having just read the BBC article on Brawn GP, I have decided this is a no brainer.

Will Stevens.
Old 27 Feb 2015, 17:43 (Ref:3509734)   #16
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Rosberg. Hamilton will crash out.
Old 27 Feb 2015, 18:13 (Ref:3509746)   #17
m355y
Racer

m355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Rosberg I reckon, Lewis will hit problems.

I reckon Ferrari will be a positive surprise and think Kimi could be the one to impress here, so reckon he'll return to the podium and behind that can see Lotus and Williams trading positions all weekend. I'd be a bit surprised if Williams were as strong this year but they'll still be solidly quick.

I reckon McLaren will be some way towards the back, and see Red Bull being a bit disappointing even compared with last year, Manor propping up the back.
Old 27 Feb 2015, 20:06 (Ref:3509784)   #18
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's difficult to see beyond the Mercs with Ricciardo keeping them honest. I hope that Williams have another good year.
Old 27 Feb 2015, 22:27 (Ref:3509831)   #19
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Pastor Maldonado.
Aussie GP always throws up a few surprises.This year a huge thunderstorm will hit the track and Pastor will keep his head while all the rest slide off.
Old 27 Feb 2015, 22:31 (Ref:3509834)   #20
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
One of those German cars built in Brixworth and Brackley.
Old 27 Feb 2015, 22:34 (Ref:3509836)   #21
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
I'll go the whole season

(Mercedes to team orders - glitches) X 20
Old 28 Feb 2015, 19:55 (Ref:3510116)   #22
JacobP
Racer

JacobP should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rosberg wins after Hamilton hits some banana skins on track and spins out. The skins will be dropped by Rosberg, but he will deny it was done to sabotage Hamilton.
Old 28 Feb 2015, 20:22 (Ref:3510118)   #23
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ricciardo for me.
Old 28 Feb 2015, 20:39 (Ref:3510121)   #24
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobP View Post
Rosberg wins after Hamilton hits some banana skins on track and spins out. The skins will be dropped by Rosberg, but he will deny it was done to sabotage Hamilton.
Ah but after Hamilton hits the banana skins, Kvyat fires a red shell, which hits Rosberg, and proceeds on to a victory after Ricciardo and Massa, whilst fighting for the lead, drive into a Bobomb or whatever they're called.

Spot the reference
Old 28 Feb 2015, 23:21 (Ref:3510161)   #25
one five five
Veteran

one five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridone five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was hoping Button might have joined Lex Davison and Michael Schumacher as the only 4 time winners of the Australian GP

I'll tip Ricciardo though