Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 20 Nov 2003, 11:54 (Ref:789313)   #1
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Licence Tracking - MSA Website

There is now a new section on the MSA's website whereas anyone who has applied for a licence upgrade etc can track it's progress.

It should be operational from midday Thursday 20th November.

You will need to register your surname, DOB and the number of your exsisting licence.

The address is www.msauk.org and then click on LICENCE TRACKING
Old 20 Nov 2003, 11:59 (Ref:789321)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excellent, I was just about to fill in my renewal form (after I read the rules for competing in Europe next year, Nat A or Int C?).

A very good idea, well done MSA.

On a similar note, I once did the express service (or whatever it is called), that was extrememly effecient. Although in the normal course of events there is no need.
Old 20 Nov 2003, 12:05 (Ref:789338)   #3
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have however, just spoken to Allan Dean-Lewis at the MSA who advises that this system MIGHT not be fully operational for another 24 hours!
Old 20 Nov 2003, 12:29 (Ref:789380)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll take my time finning the form in then
Old 20 Nov 2003, 12:33 (Ref:789390)   #5
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
It's not operational at the moment Mark as it told me I had entered the wrong details. Non the less, a great step forward by the MSA.
Old 20 Nov 2003, 13:16 (Ref:789467)   #6
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
It wasnt there yesterday when I renewed mine.

hopefully I can get 5 races under my belt, do a fasttrack upgrade and get to Spa next September
Old 24 Nov 2003, 10:56 (Ref:792830)   #7
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
well it's STILL not working!!
Old 24 Nov 2003, 11:04 (Ref:792835)   #8
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks Mark, you saved me looking for myself
Old 13 Feb 2004, 13:45 (Ref:873150)   #9
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I can't find the link on the website. Have they abandonded it or am I being stupid?
Old 13 Feb 2004, 13:53 (Ref:873154)   #10
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
woodyracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
you mean that button what says "Comp Licence Tracking" on the front page ?
Old 13 Feb 2004, 13:53 (Ref:873155)   #11
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
You're blind Adam, it's nearly in the middle 2/3 down the home page. There are six red boxes, it is the middle lower one

Last edited by Tim Falce; 13 Feb 2004 at 14:03.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 14:01 (Ref:873162)   #12
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
It won't let me log in
Old 13 Feb 2004, 14:10 (Ref:873176)   #13
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Its obviously heard about you
Old 13 Feb 2004, 14:19 (Ref:873184)   #14
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Stephen, there go your doughnuts, in the dogs.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 16:32 (Ref:873314)   #15
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally posted by falcemob
You're blind Adam...
Do you think that will effect my application?
Quote:
It won't let me log in
I can't get in either.

Is it something about Jaguar Drivers? Or maybe I got my D.O.B. wrong?
Old 13 Feb 2004, 17:17 (Ref:873364)   #16
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Just after I first posted this thread, I called the MSA to let them know that it wasn't working properly and their reply was "Well It Isn't Even On Our Website Yet"
After I told them that it was they replied "Well It Isn't Supposed To Be"
Old 13 Feb 2004, 17:19 (Ref:873368)   #17
MikeM
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wilmslow, UK
MikeM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All I can say is that it worked for me and was updated and right. Worked well really
Old 13 Feb 2004, 17:25 (Ref:873376)   #18
D_Marshall
Racer

Sudan
North West, England
D_Marshall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Worked for me as well, not had a problem with it. Saying that i checked mine last week so it could just be a temporary fault. Try again tomorrow.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 17:54 (Ref:873405)   #19
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Quote:
Stephen, there go your doughnuts, in the dogs.
Another day of starvation then

It could be that the system is still being tested? It rather sounds like it if the MSA weren't aware it was 'live' now.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 19:57 (Ref:873513)   #20
Barry Pomfret
Racer

Barry Pomfret should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I also attempted to log in without success!
Old 13 Feb 2004, 20:03 (Ref:873518)   #21
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam Ashmore
Or maybe I got my D.O.B. wrong?
Sort it soon Adam, it gets awkward when you need a medical at 45
Old 16 Feb 2004, 08:09 (Ref:875447)   #22
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
My guess is that this feature is for Competitors licences only!
Old 19 Feb 2004, 20:33 (Ref:879716)   #23
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
It is working today. They have received my licence renewal form. Hurrah!
Old 4 Mar 2004, 17:24 (Ref:893711)   #24
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Finally got the system to accept my details!!

Hoorah!
Old 4 Mar 2004, 17:28 (Ref:893712)   #25
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam Ashmore
It is working today. They have received my licence renewal form. Hurrah!
Yeah, but I bet it won't be back by Saturday the 13th