Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 23 Aug 2006, 14:19 (Ref:1689641)   #1
Mosport Fan
Rookie

Canada
Sydney Australia, formerly Canada
Mosport Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Butch Leitzinger out for Dyson at Mosport

According to the Grand-Am entry list for the Suncrapper at Miller, Butch Leitzinger is behind the wheel of a DP, so I guess he won't be at Mosport now

Interesting to note that Tommy Kendall is back behind the wheel in a GTO-R.

http://www.grandamerican.com/Events/...sp?EventID=148
Old 23 Aug 2006, 15:03 (Ref:1689670)   #2
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
There are several drivers doing both races, I understand Leitzinger is one.
Old 23 Aug 2006, 15:09 (Ref:1689680)   #3
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Maybe as Highcroft have stoped their B1-60 program , Wallace is free to fill in for Leitzinger ?
Old 23 Aug 2006, 15:29 (Ref:1689701)   #4
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
Maybe as Highcroft have stoped their B1-60 program , Wallace is free to fill in for Leitzinger ?
Interesting thought, but Wallace is scheduled to be in the same DP as Leitzinger.

I am told Leitzinger is on the Mosport entry list.
Old 23 Aug 2006, 17:58 (Ref:1689841)   #5
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Well , that blows my theory outta the water then .

Wallace is supposed to be a great test driver too , Im hopeing he will have a big part to play with the new Acura project .
Old 23 Aug 2006, 19:14 (Ref:1689902)   #6
TWK
Veteran

TWK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
Well , that blows my theory outta the water then .

Wallace is supposed to be a great test driver too , Im hopeing he will have a big part to play with the new Acura project .
That makes a great deal of sense. And I hope it is true. Here is what Murphy had to say on that very topic on July 24:

Andy Wallace’s addition was the first clue to Acura’s plan to designate the young Connecticut team to take the lead in messing around with the Courage. That and word around the paddock that Duncan himself has a talented butt – meaning he has a intuitive “feel” for what the car is doing. The pair of them will make a first class “rolling laboratory” of the Courage for Acura.

http://murphythebear.com/blog/