Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 22 Jan 2018, 15:57 (Ref:3794297)   #46
bentley speed 8
Veteran

Sri Lanka
bentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Would that even attract much attention? Most of the GT300s are FIA GT3 spec, so they could run them even now.
Old 22 Jan 2018, 17:07 (Ref:3794314)   #47
Chiana
Veteran

Chiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I think they could help out this series if they let Super GT teams race their GT300 cars. I don't know how many takers would be up for that but it doesn't help the prototype class.
I think they've been allowed for years now for the 'merged' GT (GTE/GT3/GT300) class but no-one wants to enter it except GT3, and even they are now rejecting it
Old 22 Jan 2018, 23:40 (Ref:3794418)   #48
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 has a real shot at the podium!TF110 has a real shot at the podium!TF110 has a real shot at the podium!TF110 has a real shot at the podium!TF110 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentley speed 8 View Post
Would that even attract much attention? Most of the GT300s are FIA GT3 spec, so they could run them even now.
I don't know if they allow JAF GT300's like the mother chassis cars and the Subaru etc.
Old 3 Feb 2018, 01:02 (Ref:3797898)   #49
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
First Practice at the beautiful Sepang circuit

It looks like one of the other Ligier car is going faster this time, and not only the BBT car.

Live timing

https://livetiming.getraceresults.co...screen-results
Old 3 Feb 2018, 02:03 (Ref:3797907)   #50
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How much I enjoy seeing Pipo Derani drive. That guy is amazing.
Old 11 Feb 2018, 13:24 (Ref:3800494)   #51
Chiana
Veteran

Chiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
ARC Bratislava will kill off their LMP2 program as protest for bottom reserve slot at Le Mans, so the ASLMS field continues to thin out.
Old 11 Feb 2018, 15:37 (Ref:3800512)   #52
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCoach Ep should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCoach Ep should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCoach Ep should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Soon they'll have more auto invites than race entries.
Old 11 Feb 2018, 16:47 (Ref:3800521)   #53
Chiana
Veteran

It's always nice to see teams running LMP2 cars rejected in favor of teams running LMP3s or GT3s who'll be able to turn their entries into LMP2 or to that filler 'everyone's a winner' GTE sub class.

As for Bratislava, I remember seeing their name popping up with Ginetta's potential LMP1 customers last year. Should've gone that way, that is the only place (besides being GTE factory or [French] friends with the ACO) where you'll be getting guaranteed grid spot at LM regardless of everything else... even if you entered just Le Mans only I'm pretty sure. The 'must do all the races' is surely just enforced on OEMs (Toyota), they wouldn't say no to privateer team wanting to boost up the numbers in top class for their biggest event - yes the ACO made big deal of reaching 10 this year too, it matters to them. Besides even last year CLM communicated to the ACO early on they'd just do the Euro races, partial season still exists for LMP1 privateer if someone wants them

Last edited by Chiana; 11 Feb 2018 at 16:56.
Old 13 Feb 2018, 14:09 (Ref:3800957)   #54
Baliwa
Rookie

Baliwa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where I can find photo (or even hi res photo maybe) for this series?
Cause I want and need find lot photo from AsLMS