Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 25 Aug 2005, 15:33 (Ref:1391084)   #1
silver bullet
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
silver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Brands superprix

Anybody Know anything about THIS
Old 25 Aug 2005, 15:58 (Ref:1391108)   #2
Elio
Veteran

Elio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
IF ONLY!!! The Brands Hatch season ticket anorak brigade (of which I am one of the few members!) have been trying to work this one out for months!!!

It`s clearly not the British Champs as this has now gone to Croft on the same weekend. At the time that this happened MSV changed the organisers name on all their advertising literature (ie inside the back covers of Brands progs) to "tba" from "BRDA"......

So it`s a 2 day Rallycross meet on the same weekend as the British Champs finale with a "to be announced" organising body!!!

Either JP is organising some British-Euro Supercar Spectacular (which everyone in the know is keeping VERY quiet about!) or this will eventually disappear off the MSV websites as we get closer to the event.....

I reckon the latter.... BUT it does beg the question WHY can tickets still be booked online???? VERY confusing...... Someone must know something surely????
Old 26 Aug 2005, 16:14 (Ref:1391949)   #3
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Dont thi I would be too keen on booking tickets for an event no one knows anything about!
I was in this postiiton today with Silverstone. They have announced a D1 GP drift event in October but wit nothing else confirmed other than the evet is happeneing I am reluctant to book any tckets until I have seen who is going to be there.
Dont these people realise that punters are savvy and wont part with their hard earned unless thgere sre some guarantees!
Old 29 Aug 2005, 20:20 (Ref:1393977)   #4
Elio
Veteran

silver bullet, Although the link below still works, try going to motorsport direct and MSVs websites now..... All reference to the Rallycross has now vanished! Clearly someone from MSV reads this forum!! Reveal yourself!!!

RIP Rallycross at Brands.... Now, to find something else to do that weekend??....
Old 29 Aug 2005, 20:21 (Ref:1393980)   #5
Elio
Veteran

Sorry, link ABOVE!!
Old 29 Aug 2005, 21:25 (Ref:1394050)   #6
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
MSV do read these boards I happen to know for fact.
Old 29 Aug 2005, 21:42 (Ref:1394070)   #7
Elio
Veteran

I`m glad I usually do nothing than heap praise on them then!!!