Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 18 Aug 2009, 11:20 (Ref:2523615)   #1
Steven Humphrey
Veteran

England
cambridgeshire
Steven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Renault Grand Scenic digital speedo conversion

Bit of a long shot this but does anyone know how to change the speedo reading from MPH to KMPH on a 2005 Renault Grand Scenic? I can't find any reference to this in the manual and can only find advice on a Dutch forum online. I don't really want to contact my local renault dealer, as they are ar*eh*les.

Thanks

Steve
Old 18 Aug 2009, 12:01 (Ref:2523640)   #2
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I would have thought this can be done quite simply? Contact Renult UK. It may be a user done thing, or more likely, plug it into a computer...
Old 18 Aug 2009, 12:06 (Ref:2523648)   #3
Steven Humphrey
Veteran

England
cambridgeshire
Steven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Think I've managed to find out how to do it-you need to hold one of the buttons on the stem in when starting up. Can't test it yet as it's my wife's car-will let you know how I get on