Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 30 May 2004, 14:04 (Ref:988213)   #1
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Predictions Competiton Results Rnd 7

Here we go then....

Results of the Race - Round # 7 30/05/2004 EUROPE GP (NURBUGRING)

Winner = Michael Schumacher
2nd place = Rubens Barrichello
3rd place = Jenson Button
4th place = Jarno Trulli
5th place = Fernando Alonso
6th place = Giancarlo Fisichella
7th place = Mark Webber
8th place = Juan Pablo Montoya

Results of the 10 Tenths Predictions Competition - Round # 7 30/05/2004 EUROPE GP (NURBUGRING)

1 - 12 points = RT
2 - 11 points = Don K, enemy-ace
4 - 10 points = AdamAshmore, avsfan733, beau, Daisy, Dani Filth, davebreen, Fish_Flake, grumpy1, Mekola, mirwin, nickF1, Rafael, Spritle, steve_r
18 - 9 points = 903cc, ASCII Man, BootsOntheSide, climb, Cougar21, esorniloc, Flaming_Wuzzle, GP Racer, jetsetter, Mark Webber, shiny side up!, ssilviu, x_dt
31 - 8 points = aussie_f3, aussieV8, bulldogspirit, CleanTone, devil racer nz, facco, fast95pony, gti5notrkt, JohnSSC, knowlesy, Led ZeppF1, Pitstop, ralf fan, senna12, Speed, Speedbump, Stranger, Super Tourer
49 - 7 points = alesi95, DriverT, garcon, Matthopps
53 - 6 points = Armco Bender, Carla O, D.R.T., gert, Red, Skam85, Thorstone, zetta
61 - 5 points = ljakse, Peter Mallett

Congrats to RT a whopping 12 pts.... as is our custom here you go RT a bar of melted choclate to spray on your loved ones...

Last edited by Adam43; 31 May 2004 at 12:51.
Old 30 May 2004, 14:05 (Ref:988214)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Blimey. 5 points. A record!!!!

Well done Ralf Fan. Very quick. Better than the previous encumbent.
Old 30 May 2004, 14:06 (Ref:988215)   #3
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Current Standings after #7 round (30/05/2004 EUROPE GP (NURBUGRING))

1 - 65 points = Don K
2 - 62 points = AdamAshmore, beau, Mekola
5 - 61 points = nickF1
6 - 60 points = enemy-ace, steve_r
8 - 59 points = Daisy, RT
10 - 58 points = Dani Filth
11 - 57 points = Pitstop
12 - 56 points = bulldogspirit, DriverT
14 - 55 points = avsfan733, Cougar21, fast95pony, garcon, mirwin, Stranger
20 - 54 points = climb
21 - 53 points = ASCII Man, BootsOntheSide, davebreen
24 - 52 points = aussie_f3, esorniloc, facco, ralf fan, senna12
29 - 51 points = jetsetter, knowlesy
31 - 50 points = Spritle
32 - 49 points = Asp, Carla O, devil racer nz, Inigo Montoya, Red
37 - 48 points = GP Racer, Speed
39 - 47 points = Rafael
40 - 46 points = JohnSSC, pb btcc, shiny side up!, zetta
44 - 45 points = 903cc, eatapc, Led ZeppF1
47 - 44 points = alesi95, Armco Bender, aussieV8, CleanTone
51 - 43 points = touringlegend, x_dt
53 - 42 points = Fish_Flake
54 - 41 points = Damon, ryo28
56 - 40 points = Raven
57 - 39 points = ljakse
58 - 37 points = Mark Webber
59 - 36 points = Epsilon, Skam85
61 - 35 points = kuchi
62 - 31 points = Speedbump
63 - 30 points = Maxmil
64 - 29 points = bumpsteer, D.R.T., Thorstone
67 - 27 points = gti5notrkt
68 - 26 points = Peter Mallett
69 - 23 points = O'Schumacher
70 - 20 points = mtpanorama
71 - 19 points = 300kph
72 - 18 points = Splatz the Cow
73 - 16 points = gert, paulzinho
75 - 14 points = Matthopps, nameless, Teretonga
78 - 13 points = grumpy1
79 - 12 points = oblivion, oziengineer, R
82 - 11 points = n i tram, rodrigomarban, Sato san
85 - 9 points = Flaming_Wuzzle, ssilviu
87 - 8 points = 1 Lotus, crozier74, DieRitter, HDTVKSS, Super Tourer
92 - 7 points = hamsmith, minirda
94 - 6 points = AMoffat, DNQ, EERO, f1atic, hakkiman, Toth
100 - 5 points = deeks6, Irv the Swerve, lydon, Mattracer, Shadowking
105 - 4 points = # 15 tkm 4/

and the current standings.... Don K leads the way and is pulling away from ME.... ill have to do some editing work with the software if i am to win the competition

Last edited by Adam43; 31 May 2004 at 12:51.
Old 30 May 2004, 14:08 (Ref:988218)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There, I told you. I'm revving up ready for a real tilt at the title in the second half of the season. *Ahem*.
Old 30 May 2004, 14:13 (Ref:988222)   #5
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Hey Peter 5 pts as well as keeping the tradidtion of finishing LAST!!! Well done mate HOW do you perform so consistently?
Old 30 May 2004, 14:15 (Ref:988225)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't know how you do it Peter! Don't you put any Ferraris or renaults in your top 8?
Old 30 May 2004, 14:21 (Ref:988234)   #7
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Ooops, forgot to enter this week. Guess I'm out now.
Old 30 May 2004, 14:23 (Ref:988238)   #8
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
I don't know how you do it Peter! Don't you put any Ferraris or renaults in your top 8?

Peter is taking a leaf out of Ferrari... he wants to have consistent finishes and hence has to finish last evrytime
Old 30 May 2004, 14:25 (Ref:988240)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ferrari want to finish last every time?
Old 30 May 2004, 14:40 (Ref:988264)   #10
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
enemy-ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good job on the turnaround.
Looks like my strategy of picking Michael to win is paying dividends.

Note to Ralf Fan: there's a spelling mistake in my nick.
A torrential afternoon practice session in Watkins Glen saw Villeneuve out-qualify everyone. By 11 seconds.Scheckter stated: "I scared myself rigid that day, I thought I had to be quickest. Then I saw Gilles's time and - I still don't really understand how it was possible. Eleven seconds !"
Old 30 May 2004, 14:43 (Ref:988269)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I've only just realised that Jaques and Jos aren't entered this year and I've had them 1st and 2nd for the last five races!
Old 30 May 2004, 15:14 (Ref:988330)   #12
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
just get this thread back up for those who havent seen the results and thought they havent been posted expecting them to be on tommorow like in Adam's reign of terror...
Old 30 May 2004, 15:19 (Ref:988336)   #13
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Reign of terror!

It has to be said RF, you're making everyone else look tardy!

When I take over (come on, it's inevitable!) I'll try to beat your speed, but I'd probably just lazily leave it until the next day.
Old 30 May 2004, 15:38 (Ref:988363)   #14
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i'm picking good points . but still . i'm loosing ground .. n

Ciao Marco
Old 30 May 2004, 15:41 (Ref:988365)   #15
jetsetter
Veteran

Australia
Ipswich Qld Australia
jetsetter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll take 9 points, not a bad round at all.
Old 30 May 2004, 17:06 (Ref:988433)   #16
Flaming_Wuzzle
Racer

United States
a house
Flaming_Wuzzle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eh..Actually i just read the rules this morning, and I didn't put my guesses for the WDC final standings, so I'll disqualify myself and restart in Canada.
Old 30 May 2004, 17:11 (Ref:988435)   #17
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
No No No!! Flaming Wuzzule you did everything correctly... you are supposed to post your predictios for the FINAL WDC standings at the start of the year BEFORE The AUSSIE GP!!
IT is used as a TIEBREAKER incase the total pints in the END are the same... since you did not Start from Rnd 1 you donot have to post the WDC predictions as you have an unfair advantage of knowing the championship standings till Rnd7...

Unfortunately no tie-breaker points for you
Old 30 May 2004, 18:03 (Ref:988466)   #18
CleanTone
Racer

Romania
Colentina
CleanTone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm in the top 50!! weeeeee. And i missed the first race. Bummer
Old 30 May 2004, 18:27 (Ref:988491)   #19
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Damn it! I forgot to enter .
Old 30 May 2004, 18:28 (Ref:988493)   #20
Flaming_Wuzzle
Racer

United States
a house
ralf fan: Mind reading the rules?

"In your first entry, please post not only predicted results for the Australian GP, places 1-8, and a choice for Pole Position, but also your predictions for the top eight positions in the final standings in the WDC."

Since this was my first entry, I was supposed to put my predictions for WDC. And because I didn't, I didn't follow the rule, so my points are voided.
Old 30 May 2004, 18:45 (Ref:988502)   #21
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Damn... i have to tell Ashmore to change the wordings of the rules... he's trying to be like the FIA creating confusion!!

Flamming Wuzzle:
First entry here means the predictions for the Aussie GP...
Let me explain:
Before the start of the season we make the enterers predict the top 8 for the WDC.... This is used as a tie-breaker incase there is a tie for the top-spot in the championship...
In your case you didnot join the competition from the Aussie GP hence you joined AFTER the start of the season so you cannot enter the tie-breaker as you basically are out of time as the last date for the WDC is before the Aussie GP free practice...

Hence my friend your points are not void and they do count...
be happy you got 9 pts.. and you beat your supreame head (ME that is)

any further confusion and i will gladly clear it up...
Old 30 May 2004, 19:05 (Ref:988520)   #22
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
ralf fan runs the competiton so what he says goes! Also he is right about the first entry being for Australia.

You got a great score well done FW.
Old 30 May 2004, 21:12 (Ref:988642)   #23
ssilviu
Rookie

Romania
Romania
ssilviu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
9 points, not bad for my first predictions.
Old 31 May 2004, 00:36 (Ref:988763)   #24
Flaming_Wuzzle
Racer

United States
a house
Quote:
Originally posted by ralf fan
Damn... i have to tell Ashmore to change the wordings of the rules... he's trying to be like the FIA creating confusion!!

Flamming Wuzzle:
First entry here means the predictions for the Aussie GP...
Let me explain:
Before the start of the season we make the enterers predict the top 8 for the WDC.... This is used as a tie-breaker incase there is a tie for the top-spot in the championship...
In your case you didnot join the competition from the Aussie GP hence you joined AFTER the start of the season so you cannot enter the tie-breaker as you basically are out of time as the last date for the WDC is before the Aussie GP free practice...

Hence my friend your points are not void and they do count...
be happy you got 9 pts.. and you beat your supreame head (ME that is)

any further confusion and i will gladly clear it up...
Right then..Sorry for my blockheadedness

*starts planning for Kanadia and the US*
Old 31 May 2004, 02:45 (Ref:988816)   #25
RT
Veteran

United States
Great Lakes Area
RT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well...Having recovered from the dizzying heights of fame of winning this week's predictions, I have to say Congrats to you Ralf Fan for posting such a speedy update on the Results of the Predictions Competition!!.

Your obvious mastery of the algorithms of Excel or whatever spreadsheet you're using is quite impressive. Specially in spite of the unspeakably evil deeds of Juan today

Cheers and let's hope for a better result for Ralf next time,

RT