Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 28 Mar 2010, 23:16 (Ref:2662265)   #126
Slowsley
Rookie

United States
Near Road Atlanta
Slowsley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Full Throttle is just an energy drink. I slept about 4 hours a night there so I went through a few. And as far as my diet goes, I always ordered off of the "4,000 calorie or less" section of the menu at IHOP. I guess being 27 years old and weighing like 145 lbs. has its advantages.
Old 29 Mar 2010, 00:01 (Ref:2662287)   #127
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Ok, so questions:
What did you learn to pass on to a Sebring newby next year?
What would you/will you do differently next year?

Where are you going next? Is Petit your next ALMS race?

You missed Bike Week in Daytona, but there is alway Biketoberfest, which is a tamer intro.

roberto
Old 31 Mar 2010, 19:37 (Ref:2664387)   #128
Slowsley
Rookie

United States
Near Road Atlanta
Weird stuff...the day after I got back from Sebring, Brian, the crew chief for Risi-Krohn, and his wife who also works for them called me to sign up for tennis lessons. Maybe a "Slowsley Tennis Academy" livery will be put into works.
Old 31 Mar 2010, 19:46 (Ref:2664391)   #129
Slowsley
Rookie

United States
Near Road Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
Ok, so questions:
What did you learn to pass on to a Sebring newby next year?
What would you/will you do differently next year?

Where are you going next? Is Petit your next ALMS race?

You missed Bike Week in Daytona, but there is alway Biketoberfest, which is a tamer intro.

roberto
I'll have to think a bit on what I learned ect. I'd say plan to be busy all of the days if that's what you want. Petit is a definate and I guess the next ALMS race. I'm tempted to go to Birmingham for the Grand Am race in a week and a half...especially if I can get a free ticket...if not, spec racer Ford at Rd Atl. I'll be at the Mitty too. I'd go to Mid-Ohio if it was 6 or more hours.
Old 31 Mar 2010, 23:46 (Ref:2664534)   #130
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Well I am thinking you are going to be the go-to guy for anyone posting that is going to Road Atlanta for Petit for the first time.

I am no fan of Grand Am, but might be fun at Barber, which is also a great, great place to see mo'sicles.
Old 1 Apr 2010, 03:24 (Ref:2664566)   #131
pdxracefan
Racer

United States
Oregon
pdxracefan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowsley View Post
I'll have to think a bit on what I learned ect. I'd say plan to be busy all of the days if that's what you want. Petit is a definate and I guess the next ALMS race. I'm tempted to go to Birmingham for the Grand Am race in a week and a half...especially if I can get a free ticket...if not, spec racer Ford at Rd Atl. I'll be at the Mitty too. I'd go to Mid-Ohio if it was 6 or more hours.
Err, it's etc, I think. And, err, I think it's definite. BUT I'm really you had a good time for a newbie/probbie. (A tip of the hat to NCIS).

We really enjoyed ourselves this year, despite IMSA's foibles.